FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad day for sale. just 3 sales :( im sure something is wrong all of my friends had bad sales today

Buddy atleast u got 3 sales you should be happy but for me I didnot get any shit sale for last 2 days dont know whats wrong with stats :(
Moreover uploader like : sparkle & others also not getting any sales for last 2 days its show that something really wrong with stats :(
however we only can wait :)

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.4rc1 Server (FileSonic FTP Server) [78.140.171.54]
Command: USER MyLogin@mail
Response: 331 Password required for MyLogin@mail
Command: PASS Password
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

I can not connect ftp

fiso.png

but don't pm me with questions plz :p

so don't Bother us please

Why in the bloody pits of hell was my account banned????

Remember this post I made on this thread yesterday?

i received some special email from dmca@filesonic.com. the subject is Copyright Infringement. it says fso received a DMCA notice of copyright infringement in relation to a file of mine. is this something to worry about? i'm not going to upload that file anymore.

I deleted the copies of the file from my account immediately. I thought this way my account won't get banned but it still got banned! My account had, I think, $500+ in it yesterday before it got banned. I need an explanation from the thread starter A.S.AP. This is so frustrating! I'm so disheartened.

Last edited:
Why in the bloody pits of hell was my account banned????

Remember this post I made on this thread yesterday?

I deleted the copies of the file from my account immediately. I thought this way my account won't get banned but it still got banned! My account had, I think, $500+ in it yesterday before it got banned. I need an explanation from the thread starter A.S.AP. This is so frustrating! I'm so disheartened.
Hmmm this is something strange......everytime someone have a liitle more money in their accounts .......banned !!This and another one, are the only host that ban accounts because of DMCA.....send Hish a PM

Last edited:
Hmmm this is something strange......everytime someone have a liitle more money in their accounts .......banned !!This is the only host that ban accounts because of DMCA.....send Hish a PM

I already sent a PM to him. I appealed to him. I did not do anything wrong as I followed the rules and deleted the infringed files from the email I received yesterday. My files are still alive. I checked them. I hope there's still a chance for my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back