FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Navi
Warrantfoster, get same e-mail , he did not repost the links and his account is banned.......this is a big issue
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=19086

To clear things out, the normal email has the subject "Files Deleted". It looks something like:

The following file(s) have been deleted due to copyright infringement :
-filename_here.rar
-filename_here.zip

FileSonic Ãœber Team

While the email that leads to getting banned has the subject "Copyright Infringement" which contains:

Dear FileSonic User,

On [Date here] we received a DMCA notice of copyright infringement in relation to various files you uploaded, namely:

blah blah blah

On the other hand the account termination email which has the subject "Account Banned" is this:

Dear [user email address here],

Please note that your account has been terminated as per our repeat infringer policy in relation to copyright infringement.

Regards,

Abuse Team

abuse@filesonic.com

dmca@filesonic.com

@Sparkle yes, it is working fine. it's not that easy to get a sale, just have patience and sales will come, just keep uploading and spreading your links :)

I think you mean the email I receive and not me. I receive that often but the one that I received the day before my account got banned was this:

You're like saying quit uploading altogether. Dummy! That's the regular email everybody receives!

Only once and I immediately deleted the copies of that file from my account. It was only one file, a music album, but 4 copies/links of it.
If i understand good.....you repost the links that was removed....when you got the mail....DMCA infrigment (bla,bla) you deleted the files (just when received that mail)??

why i cant upload throught web upload more than 1gb?

if i upload more than 1024mb i get an error "Fail Unable to locate files. Total post size probably too big.", but the web upload says "Maximum file size 5120 MB"

snap427.jpg

look my problem and error in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6SSsgEupg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back