FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-)

9mj4P.jpg
:D
456921.jpg

MY STAND STOOD AS BEFORE>>FILESONIC IS SHIT SCAM..I DONT LIKE..DONT MAKE US FOOL..OK...

Then build your own Filehosting that can make you satisfied with whatever you want...:D:D. You may expect for good results, but if the results is not like what you have expect...can you handle the pressure..???

Got sales again today after long waiting.

Oh thx for letting me know.

I totally forgot that this is the biggest off-topic/joke/useless info/useless conversation - thread of all times :(

People please... ON topic posts only!

yeah .. some people think , its a place of gossiping ( e.g. im going to sleep now/ i am eating a ice-cream at this moment etc../ your avatar is looking like you are crying.. etc ) B-)

They treat other people as a kid.. and think themselves as a real uploader.. :P

uploading is not a great occupation/job ; so why people take credits by saying that im real uploader and others are noob/kid.. what he want to proof ?? He is a master of theif or what ?? (my view only )

personally i dont feel proud to become an uploader or leecher .. just do that for some money and enjoyment..( enjoyment bcs first two years i only upload to mediafire and rapidshare..)

im not insulting or accusing anybody .. just want to say pls keep the topic with filesonic things only dont mix with other personal things.. ;)

thanks for reading and sorry to waste your valuable time.. :)

Hello Hish :)
i have two questions:
last week i earned only 14 $ so i got no payment
* Will this 14$ be added to my earning for this week ?
* Plz what is going on with RU ? it keep saying (An Error Occurred
Application error) and it is very very slow !

if i may suggest one thing to solve the FSc to FSc RU problem i would say make the original uploader earn from other leeching link ( 60-70%).
just a suggestion.
Regards.

I'm also getting

AN ERROR OCCURRED

Application error

I was afraid that someone hacked my account, but since other members experience the same it has to be just a bug, i hope it gets fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back