FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@djkelaj Where do you remote man that is working>??i buy 3 premiums and from none working

fso2fso is stopped and I removed passwords, sales not increased. This means both are not related with sales directly. We accused both wrongly.
This will see in times .....the leechers posts still up

Everyone is lecher, you are not, may I ask you, where do you get those files? You create then on your computer?

you, me and everyone elses here are leecher.

and we leech different of ways.

but we're not crying because of filesonic have to shutdown RU feature from filesonic to filesonic.

btw, your avatar shows us that you are mentally broken anyway :)

the pict says :
"rrrr..... fso links....
yummyy... i can copy those......"

PM me and we will discus, ha, we are the lechers, you are PRO'S, hah, i don't think so. Filesonic and other hosts don't give a shit who will upload and/or what.

BTW, I <3 FSO!

@Virtual, you can think what the f... you want, I don't care.

Sorry Guys/Hish for hoing out of the topic.

Edit: Virtual, I don't cry for RU, it's the same for me. I have great speeds.

Cheers.

Well, RU was very fast, but in this way is good too, i put my site in the files.
Please don't insult with your ''cry''.

However, you should not use quote tag if you are quiting the last person who wrote.

Hish Firstly I would like to congratulate / appreciate you for everything you have done here :)

This is so great to see that Filehost are providing 24*7 support and filling all requests . Absolutely awesome .

So many people think that you're here for selling accounts , Well it really doesn't matter mate because of your support so many users have got new ideas, tips and they are happy too .

As we all know it's business and in business everything is fair :)

Looks like few users are sad / angry about that remote upload thing . Well you should be happy actually . You think in positive way . You got new challenge , new hope and all new branded work .

When i started warez , I started with remote uploading . Later i moved to Rapidleech . This way you all can improve instead of wasting time thinking " Uff , I cannot earn :( "

If you guys need help , feel free to PM me .

Once again thanks for everything . Keep up !

Filesonic <3

2 weeks passed, still get no answer from filesonic, no payments no answer.
I did everything as you told me to do, you ask for links where I post them, I showed you, then you never get me in touch anymore.
I open tickets, you don't even answer me?
You are not a scam site but when sites become popular you just don't care about your clients anymore?

My qualifying credits has been increased 107 points. Does that mean how many of my files has been downloaded, today? Anyone knows about this?

Yes mate :)

2 weeks passed, still get no answer from filesonic, no payments no answer.
I did everything as you told me to do, you ask for links where I post them, I showed you, then you never get me in touch anymore.
I open tickets, you don't even answer me?
You are not a scam site but when sites become popular you just don't care about your clients anymore?

What is your question brother ? Hope he is busy .
We can help .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back