FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vicki
So, can u tell me how many times of my files has been downloaded today equal to 107 points increased?

1302795065902.png

@Vicki
So, can u tell me how many times of my files has been downloaded today equal to 107 points increased?

107 points would equal to 10700 downloads. However, what you got there is 1 sale (100 points) and 700 downloads (7 points) because if you had 10700 downloads, you would have a few sales as well which would make your credits higher than 107.

9f5352.png

Hish:just a heads up, i was paid out yesterday but it still appears as processing.might want to see it out

also can we pm you wrt to public link generators of fsc so that those accounts can be removed.i think it would hurt sales if they exist

regards

Last edited:
MY STAND STOOD AS BEFORE>>FILESONIC IS SHIT SCAM..I DONT LIKE..DONT MAKE US FOOL..OK...

Take your stand up your ass and for the love of god , learn English.
You can't blame anyone without giving any proof at all.

You didn't even ask for any clarification and coming here posting crap like a 8 year old kid !

No wonder you wont get a reply from support , if you think there is any issue , post in a proper way else feel free to leave Filesonic.

My IP is blocked, says I can't download more than 1 file at a time - I'm an affiliate with a premium account...? I've cleared cookies, i've cleared the cache, anybody else with any ideas?

Ftp Speed So low....i try EU,US.....nothing ....speed 50-60kb/s ....this is annoying ...all bugs .....low speed for upload ......hope to finish maintenance soon....if i try to upload on another host and then RU is not working....is something working ok with filesonic this days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back