FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Hish
In these pics, The slow server is not 94 but it is 82, I think. Because the 1st pic is the speed that I downlaod with premium account on 14 Jan 2011 (and it shows that download from sv82) and the 2nd pic is the speed that I download with free account with server 94 since last week I guest (so I can't use IDM and download with IE).

I tried many time with many server but it still so slow like this. Well, tomorrow I will try again and if it's so slow again, Hope you'll have better question to me than "Server 94 was slow ... But now it is fine"

I still trust and believe that FileSonic is No.1 file sharing and hope you won't make me disappoint.

Hey! Zeus, I thought you got the same problem as me and Hish are no reply to me too.

Hello hish
I just trade my point to premium yesterday but look at this

This is a speed that I got from premium. 25kb/sec!? What's wrong ? I use 6MB broadband internet. Not fast much but at least, it should be faster than this.

and this is the speed before I become a premium.

700kb/sec!!? very very more faster than premium ? what'sthe point that I trade my 5dollars to be a premium ? Please tell me. Or I have to set anything on IDM ?

Hey! Zeus, I thought you got the same problem as me and Hish are no reply to me too.

Hey! Hish, Where are you ?
This is my last download speed with FileSonic Premium Account
Look At The Speed!!!
Just 11.712kb/sec (วินาที mean Sec in Thai).
It started with 200kb / sec and decrease till sometime 0kb / sec.
Can you tell me what's wrong ? Please show your responsibility!!

Look At The Speed!!!

Hi!

Can you please try straight from your browser? Or using jdownloader?

What is this download manager that you are using??

Hish

Look At The Speed!!!

Btw, I really would appreciate if u think about weekends sometimes... I cant be online 24/7 ... I try my best, but sometimes I have things to attend to!... A message like this hurts me and Filesonic:(

Not so cool Siamese00...

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back