FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hish,
I'm a premium user and I get slow downloads ?
I did PM you my User ID, but no reply!!

You are getting slow downloads because you are using Firefox download manager... Maybe their software is not up to date and it is still giving you free speed!

Try straight from your browser (after disabling Firefox download manager).. Or try with Jdownloader and it will be good!

Hish

HISH plz look into this matter.....i frequently check my states "earnings from download"....the earnings figure have dropped from approximately 23 to 13 n 16 .......i always check by both like country group n filesize .........i was so eagerly waiting to touch 30 mark(u must remeber from my previus query) ..but value has dropped ....i'm damn sure about my figures as i'v more then 8000 downloads n majority starts from 101 mb......so plz correct my figures....

Hi hooneey,

When did this happen? And how are you so sure that everything is being downloaded by free users?

What is your user ID?

hi HISS MY ID IS HOONEEYHOONEEY@YAHOO(.)CO(.)IN
U C i check dat chart everyday (Earnings from Downloads) ...to c wen i'll reach 30$...i mean if free users hv downloaded its wont even count in day to day statics so leave the advance states.
i changed from PPD to PPS on friday n checked my states 2day ...n everything seems messed .....
plz help.

hi HISS MY ID IS HOONEEYHOONEEY@YAHOO(.)CO(.)IN
U C i check dat chart everyday (Earnings from Downloads) ...to c wen i'll reach 30$...i mean if free users hv downloaded its wont even count in day to day statics so leave the advance states.
i changed from PPD to PPS on friday n checked my states 2day ...n everything seems messed .....
plz help.

You are PPS now, so it is normal that you dont earn form downloads..

Im not sure i understand well.. is that it?

Hish

You are PPS now, so it is normal that you dont earn form downloads..

Im not sure i understand well.. is that it?

Hish

OH No HISH
Lemme try to explain u....lets dont include PPS scenario into it.(as i'v just switch to it on friday , so we leave it)
MY problem = this chart

79606820.png

BEFORE friday both states (by file size) and (by country group) were crossing
20 mark ...n i was nearing 30 ( by dat i mean...it was showing 23 approximately....me talking about 101mb and 400 mb file size state)

BUT wen i checkd today it was showing the above picture,revenue 13 n 9.......lemme make it very clear dat i'm damn sure dat iv crossed 20 mark (revenue) as u hv all d record u can check urself.

i was so exited dat i'm nearing 30 mark but c wat happned.
PLZ help me out ....

A suggestion for security

I'm happy when i decided to use Filesonic as my hosting...

First as free user to see how it's going and work...and i'm 1000% satisfied with the effort...so i will use premium...

The previous filehosting was nightmare...started it first...1 week...only get $0.60...then i upload exactly same files to filesonic...and only 4 days i got $7 and will add again...well i'm happy and satisfied because my test to use filesonic was success...

Hish, my biggest worry is ( you can see i'm post this on your Filesonic giveaway account too ) right now many "premium cookies" offered in many forums and blogs...so i think Filesonic must add one important fitur :

Security Question for delete files

My biggest worry is if someone using "fake Filesonic premium account" by cookies they get, it's ok if they only use that for downloading purpose, but if they use it then start to delete our upload files...it will be trouble...

So my suggestion, please add this fitur...so everytime we want to delete file, there will be pop up message that we must fill with our choosed security question for confirm. Without that...the files can be delete...It will guarantee our files safety. Hey..., we will never know whose cookies they used...could be me or you...isn't it...? One of friend of mine ( who use another filehosting ) told me that somebody use his account and delete some files that he had upload 1 week before...so it worried me too if this happen to me.

I hope you can catch what i'm trying to say...

Thanks...i believe Filesonic can think about it and make this happen.

I'm happy when i decided to use Filesonic as my hosting...

First as free user to see how it's going and work...and i'm 1000% satisfied with the effort...so i will use premium...

The previous filehosting was nightmare...started it first...1 week...only get $0.60...then i upload exactly same files to filesonic...and only 4 days i got $7 and will add again...well i'm happy and satisfied because my test to use filesonic was success...

Hish, my biggest worry is ( you can see i'm post this on your Filesonic giveaway account too ) right now many "premium cookies" offered in many forums and blogs...so i think Filesonic must add one important fitur :

Security Question for delete files

My biggest worry is if someone using "fake Filesonic premium account" by cookies they get, it's ok if they only use that for downloading purpose, but if they use it then start to delete our upload files...it will be trouble...

So my suggestion, please add this fitur...so everytime we want to delete file, there will be pop up message that we must fill with our choosed security question for confirm. Without that...the files can be delete...It will guarantee our files safety. Hey..., we will never know whose cookies they used...could be me or you...isn't it...? One of friend of mine ( who use another filehosting ) told me that somebody use his account and delete some files that he had upload 1 week before...so it worried me too if this happen to me.

I hope you can catch what i'm trying to say...

Thanks...i believe Filesonic can think about it and make this happen.

Hi there!

Glad you are enjoying Filesonic :)

I wanted to know , how can someone log into your account and delete your files by using the cookies?

Hish

Btw, I really would appreciate if u think about weekends sometimes... I cant be online 24/7 ... I try my best, but sometimes I have things to attend to!... A message like this hurts me and Filesonic:(

Not so cool Siamese00...

Hish

Hello hish!
I really wanna know about where r you that time. Actually, I just want you to tell me why my download speed is too slow even if I'm premium user. I always trust FileSonic and think it's the best file hosting but I just wanna know what's wrong or do you have any suggestion to help my download speed faster than this. Not like "server 94 is slow but it's good" now or something like this because I try to download from many server and it's always slow (yeah! some time I can reach 250kb / sec but not often)

The point is when I was a free member I ever reach 700kb / sec but wonder why I'm premium, I always get 70kb / sec !!? Or IDM is not suit for FileSonic or anything ? That what I wanna here from u.

Regards.

Hello hish!
I really wanna know about where r you that time. Actually, I just want you to tell me why my download speed is too slow even if I'm premium user. I always trust FileSonic and think it's the best file hosting but I just wanna know what's wrong or do you have any suggestion to help my download speed faster than this. Not like "server 94 is slow but it's good" now or something like this because I try to download from many server and it's always slow (yeah! some time I can reach 250kb / sec but not often)

The point is when I was a free member I ever reach 700kb / sec but wonder why I'm premium, I always get 70kb / sec !!? Or IDM is not suit for FileSonic or anything ? That what I wanna here from u.

Regards.

Hi!

some people are saying that it is working fine...

Can you please try straight from your browser? Or using jdownloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back