FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upoad

You don't count download from remote upload just for FS to Fs ? For example If i remote upload a file from MU to filesonic , and share the new link you will count the download or not?
Thanks

thank you reverse <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3 <3<3 for introducing filesonic to me.
i have quit netload. Filesonic all the way for me now :)):)):))<3<3<3<3
I made 2 life time sales today
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:):)

Hello prem

Glad to hear that :).
Keep up the good work.

I remember you were reluctant initially to go exclusive for Filesonic link but guys that's is the right way to earn business and hence money.

I am really happy that you accepted my suggestion :)

Tip : Do NOT provide any other hosts mirrors to your posts :), that's valid for any filesonic great plans, be it PPD or PPS.

I myself is very near to 50th premium sale :P

prem, if you could generate 5 more life time sales , I will get you a life time premium account :). That's my promise.

Regards

Hello hish
I just trade my point to premium yesterday but look at this

This is a speed that I got from premium. 25kb/sec!? What's wrong ? I use 6MB broadband internet. Not fast much but at least, it should be faster than this.

and this is the speed before I become a premium.

700kb/sec!!? very very more faster than premium ? what'sthe point that I trade my 5dollars to be a premium ? Please tell me. Or I have to set anything on IDM ?

Hi Siamese00

Server 94 was slow ... But now it is fine.. When was the last time u tried it?

Hish

Hey! Hish
In these pics, The slow server is not 94 but it is 82, I think. Because the 1st pic is the speed that I downlaod with premium account on 14 Jan 2011 (and it shows that download from sv82) and the 2nd pic is the speed that I download with free account with server 94 since last week I guest (so I can't use IDM and download with IE).

I tried many time with many server but it still so slow like this. Well, tomorrow I will try again and if it's so slow again, Hope you'll have better question to me than "Server 94 was slow ... But now it is fine"

I still trust and believe that FileSonic is No.1 file sharing and hope you won't make me disappoint.

FileSonic Hish - Can you send to me one PM whith you email becouse i have questions :) . I have send to you PM , but you dont reply. . Thanks

Please make links get automatically sorted by name when we generate the links on the file manager. THank You.

zaaaaaaaz.png

It Automatically Sorts Links .

I Am Already Using A Filesonic Account.Can I Create Another File sonic Account(Not Using Any Referral Link.) In One Ip Adress.
My Friend Joins My Room. We Share Upload Timings (one User 12Hours and Other User 12Hours)
Please Tell Me If It Is Possible I Create A New Account.

Thanks To Filesonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back