FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, if you see this please help me out.

I am not quite impressed with how filesonic answer my question the other day since I did not get payed this tuesday. At first I wasnt sure about "Payment number" because it really is a messed up way of calling it, then I found this place where you said it means Paypal account email. I got over 15+ dollars and wanted to test filesonic, and did not get my pay this week so I sent a msg to "contact us".

I asked how and when I will get paid, a day later answer came and there were 3 solutions, but none to my question. all 3 answers were in a auto generated format where they told me what to do if I were to lose my account, or how to reset password.. like what the hell?

so how come I didn't get payed last tuesday even though I had more than 20?

my account is iampoosola1@yahoo.ca, please help me look it up!

Happy customers :P

i have indeed, thank you very much u are a legend :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

im downloading your links now with the filesonic account im hitting my full 20mb speed its amazing thank you so much for the movies and the filesonic account :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks filesonic hish.

thank you reverse <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3 <3<3 for introducing filesonic to me.
i have quit netload. Filesonic all the way for me now :)):)):))<3<3<3<3
I made 2 life time sales today
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hish, if you see this please help me out.

I am not quite impressed with how filesonic answer my question the other day since I did not get payed this tuesday. At first I wasnt sure about "Payment number" because it really is a messed up way of calling it, then I found this place where you said it means Paypal account email. I got over 15+ dollars and wanted to test filesonic, and did not get my pay this week so I sent a msg to "contact us".

I asked how and when I will get paid, a day later answer came and there were 3 solutions, but none to my question. all 3 answers were in a auto generated format where they told me what to do if I were to lose my account, or how to reset password.. like what the hell?

so how come I didn't get payed last tuesday even though I had more than 20?

my account is iampoosola1@yahoo.ca, please help me look it up!

Hi!

On Friday the 7th, you had ~$7 !! You need to reach the minimum on Friday, in order to be paid on Friday! This Friday you reached the minimum, so you will get paid this Tuesday!

Regards

Hish

Happy customers :P

Thanks filesonic hish.

thank you reverse <3<3<3<3<3 <3<3 <3<3 for introducing filesonic to me.
i have quit netload. Filesonic all the way for me now :)):)):))<3<3<3<3
I made 2 life time sales today
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you boys. I love Filesonic ans its high speeds . all my customers are happy with service

Hey Prem!!

That is great to hear !! And I know Reverse well, he is a very good guy who wants people around him to do good as well :D

Keep up the good work!

What is your FS nickname btw?

Best Regards

Hish

Hey Hish..Just a little Question..if some one copies files uploaded by me into his/her Filesonic account (FileSonic to FileSonic Remote upload) do you count those files as downloaded??Thanks.

Hish you missed my Question.:(

My apologies about not getting back to you earlier! :)

No, Remote Upload will never count any downloads because we know when it is a remote upload...

regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back