FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

some people are saying that it is working fine...

Can you please try straight from your browser? Or using jdownloader?

Can you tell me how to download straight from my browser ? I used to try but every time I click on download link, it will automatically use download with IDM (it's Internet Download Manager). I don't wanna know how to disable it when I'm premium. When I'm free user, I can put ALT before click download button to download straight from browser but It doesn't work when I'm premium.

Well, I'll try to use Jdownloader but don't forget to tell me how to download straight from my browser and I don't wanna uninstall my IDM cause it works very well when download from Mediafire or Hotfile with free user.

Regards

Hi!

Just click on the link and it should open in your browser... Otherwise disable the FS account in IDM and do it..

You can also copy/paste the link into the browser

Hish

@ Hish Check PM :)

Having some problems changing plans

Also does IDM works with filesonic ? Not from browser but using the ''sites logins'' setup then adding many links @ same time.

I used this method but i kept getting KB files.

@ Hish Check PM :)

Having some problems changing plans

Also does IDM works with filesonic ? Not from browser but using the ''sites logins'' setup then adding many links @ same time.

I used this method but i kept getting KB files.

Hi

it seems to be working with many people... I never tried it myself..

I will check PM now :)

Hish

Hi!

Just click on the link and it should open in your browser... Otherwise disable the FS account in IDM and do it..

You can also copy/paste the link into the browser

Hish

The problem is I don't know how to disable FileSonic account in IDM and If I copy/paste link in my browser, it will automatically download by IDM. I used to disable IDM when download from Firefox but It's nothing change, Don't know why but that's ok, I try to used Free Rapid Downloader and I get 120kb / sec better than use IDM. I haven't try JDownloader but will later. Thanks Hish

ps. I Think you should choose to used officially FileSonic short name. I see syou call as FS but I think many people will thaink about FileServe than FileSonic and so many website use FS as FileServe short name. Someone use FSO, FSN, FSn or even SM for old name Sharing Matrix. I think you should set one to be officailly short name. I prefer FSO. :)

Quick Info :

How are sales counted : Through files only or refferal links too ?

E.g : Someone signs up for premium account through my refferal link , will i get the sale ?

Thanks

You don't need disable acc Fs in IDM, only you see in your link in filesonic, if it a .rar file, then you must delete(.rar) in file type in option of IDM, then you can download it by window or firefox download

ps. I Think you should choose to used officially FileSonic short name. I see syou call as FS but I think many people will thaink about FileServe than FileSonic and so many website use FS as FileServe short name. Someone use FSO, FSN, FSn or even SM for old name Sharing Matrix. I think you should set one to be officailly short name. I prefer FSO. :)

I agree with you....FS could be fileServe Too...

So I choose Sonic..cool, simple and descripe how fast Filesonic....

Quick Info :

How are sales counted : Through files only or refferal links too ?

E.g : Someone signs up for premium account through my refferal link , will i get the sale ?

Thanks

Hi

It has to be your file... If you want someone to buy from your link, there is a different premium sale link (you can find them under tools>>banners)

Hish

Hish, waiting for ur reply....n me damn sure something horrible wrong....i'm in dilemma...whether should i upload nymore ...coz i worked so hard for it....n everything is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back