FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a doubt...
all countries same pay...

or is it like fileserve.. maximum pay for US and UK.. and the pay decreases for other countries..??

Hello Hish,

Is there anyway for the stats to include Download Count if your on the PPS plan? Let me clarify, I am not asking to get paid for Downloads AND Sales, but I would like to know how many downloads I'm getting of what file.

The reason: So I can do research, optimize and get more of a certain content if it generates more downloads and sales, so I can BETTER promote FileSonic.

Example: Asian movies on my site are doing very well vs Spanish movies etc, so I will get more Asian movies. But I need to know download counts so I know.

Also: If I link to http://filesonic.com/premium instead of a File, do I still get credit for 60% sales or only 5% site sales?

Hello Hish,

Is there anyway for the stats to include Download Count if your on the PPS plan? Let me clarify, I am not asking to get paid for Downloads AND Sales, but I would like to know how many downloads I'm getting of what file.

The reason: So I can do research, optimize and get more of a certain content if it generates more downloads and sales, so I can BETTER promote FileSonic.

Example: Asian movies on my site are doing very well vs Spanish movies etc, so I will get more Asian movies. But I need to know download counts so I know.

Also: If I link to http://filesonic.com/premium instead of a File, do I still get credit for 60% sales or only 5% site sales?
Agreeed B-)

I guess no one would like to share their rapidleech plugin. Perhaps no one on here uses rapidleech.

Anyway, I got a question for FileSonic Hish and all of you, Filesonic uploaders here. Does Filesonic delete DMCA-reported files as soon as they are reported, disregarding how old they are? I mean I got a file uploaded on Hotfile and within fifteen minutes of publicizing the link it got deleted. But on fileserve they make files stay on their servers at least 12 hours before deleting them, no matter how "wanted" those files are by the takedown/copyright guys. Do you follow this fileserve pattern regarding DMCA files?

Finally , got one life time , my 56th filesonic premium sale :D , including 5 One year and 17 sales greater than 1 Month (3 and 6 months) :D

Ultimate Service Provider with great Innovative and Exceptional affiliate programs.

Regards

I think it's awesome that a filehost is actually providing support on wjunction (I really need to catch up on what I've missed)

Finally , got one life time , my 56th filesonic premium sale :D , including 5 One year and 17 sales greater than 1 Month (3 and 6 months) :D

Ultimate Service Provider with great Innovative and Exceptional affiliate programs.

Regards

Congrat !!! I wish i have that too :)

Regards

Grrrrrrrrreat news revers!!!! Im sure there are many more to come :D

Im glad you are doing well.. you deserve it since you are a hard worker:D

Hish

Grrrrrrrrreat news revers!!!! Im sure there are many more to come :D

Im glad you are doing well.. you deserve it since you are a hard worker:D

Hish

You are welcome Hish :)

I took your many more to come comment seriously :)

Got one more (1 month only ) sale , 3rd sale off today :D

Don't provoke me now :D else I will get 1 more :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back