FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hish,

Is there anyway for the stats to include Download Count if your on the PPS plan? Let me clarify, I am not asking to get paid for Downloads AND Sales, but I would like to know how many downloads I'm getting of what file.

The reason: So I can do research, optimize and get more of a certain content if it generates more downloads and sales, so I can BETTER promote FileSonic.

Example: Asian movies on my site are doing very well vs Spanish movies etc, so I will get more Asian movies. But I need to know download counts so I know.

Also: If I link to http://filesonic.com/premium instead of a File, do I still get credit for 60% sales or only 5% site sales?

Hello!

We have someone who already suggested this, the IT department is still thinking about it... We will keep you posted about it!

But for the meantime, the number of downloads of each file is found in Manage Files section!

If you have someone go to your premium link and you are on PPS, then you get 60%+5%, if you are on PPD, you get only the 5%... Btw, the link could be found under toold>>banner :) ... Don't use filesonic.com/premium, or else u won't get the 60%!

Regards

Hish

Hish, sent you a pm about an older account I had trouble with changing the settings and ditched. I have not been active with that account, but it is still able to be logged into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back