FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you have major problem... On you reseller application forum , you have Yugoslavia.

Yugoslavia is dead... From 2003. year. Now there are 2 countries. Serbia and Montenegro. Please fix this.

Dear sir now i reach to minium 15$ and i have 5$ in paid but i havent recieve from changin SM to FS will i recieve 15$ or 20$ and will i recieve on Friday or saturday

Hi !

This is a bug... Please PM me your email address.

Thanks

Hish

Hi guys,

AlertPay setup is almost done!

Whoever would like to start getting paid via AlertPay, please email me filesonic (at ) gmail (dot) com and put the subject as : Payment method AlertPay.

Please do this ASAP.

Thanks

Hish

Hi guys,

Whoever would like to start getting paid via AlertPay, please put it in the settings as payment method and email me filesonic (at ) gmail (dot) com and put the subject as : Payment method AlertPay.

Please do this ASAP.

Thanks

Hish

Hi guys,

Whoever would like to start getting paid via AlertPay, please email me filesonic (at ) gmail (dot) com and put the subject as : Payment method AlertPay.

Please do this ASAP.

Thanks

Hish

Hi Hish, can we just make it from "Affiliate Information" option without email to support?, because I see that option from here.

Can I resume broken uploads with FTP?
I was uploading 200mb with FTP and my connection went down, the file (only 60mb) went directly to File Manager, I reconnected to FTP using the same IP but I couldn't get file to resume.
I ask again sice I couldn't get an answer until now.

Also, I would like to know if is possible to remote upload from sites like FileServe, I'm testing that without success, have you blocked FileServe or they have blocked you? or remote upload is just for premiums?

Thanks in advance.

My stats not showing properly for Satday Dt. 23 october...i got 4 sales....and 1 refunded...so i should get 16.2$ (3 x 5.4) but its showing it as 10.8$...With just 1 refund..as its showing...how is that possible?

I ask again sice I couldn't get an answer until now.

Also, I would like to know if is possible to remote upload from sites like FileServe, I'm testing that without success, have you blocked FileServe or they have blocked you? or remote upload is just for premiums?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,
You should be able to resume a broken upload with FTP if you're a premium user. Remote Upload is working without problems with our users , and you can be a free user and still remote upload... But you have to be a premium with fileserve.
Thanks
Naija

Thanks
Naija

As of now I am set up for "pay per download".But I have 13 sales totaling $0.06.Is this correct? Just looking to choose which is greater. Thanks.

yIWra.png

I switched to "per sale" and it still shows .06 for 14 sales.I assume this is a bug?

Also can you change sale/download week by week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back