FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What types of files can I upload to FileSonic?

FileSonic supports all file types (up to 400MB in file size for Free account) ( up to 2000 for Premium ) as long as they fully comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. Do not upload any copyrighted files that you don't own the rights to or don't have permission from the owner to distribute even if you have no intent of actually distributing them

i have uploaded files more than 400 MB, is this info in the FAQ false?

I have the working Filesonic Download Plugin for premium users only.

Still getting captcha errors for free users but working great for premium Users.

If you need it contact me

to FS Support -

I got two sales today and I'm on "Pay per Download" plan, Does the 5$ per offer money will be credited to my unpaid balance? if so when!?

filesonic is cheater

filesonic is world biggest cheater in payment section payment is paid but i am not receives filesonic is cheaters

i dont know whats problem with filesonic
we are two brother & we both have two account on filesonic
but we have onw Paypal account.
this week both have amount to payout
my bro give correct paypal id & i put wronge id to seop my payment bcz they cant support same paypal id on two accounts(HF support this same paypal account)
my bro get payment
i give wronge id but who filesonic pay on wrong id
the id of this name is not avail on gmail
so how they pay money
i dont know whats problem with filesonic
give me my payment
this is cause i want to go back on HF
Filesonic fix this bug

@FileSonic Support: Hi, today, I login to Filesonic and received notice "Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email. "
I forgot password and received notice "Sorry, there is no such email in our database."
Please help me!
Thanks verry much
My mail: xuanthe07@gmail.com

Was paid 143$ this week , that was another great week :)
And had 11 sales during this WE , now waiting for the bonus instruction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back