FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now I am set up for "pay per download".But I have 13 sales totaling $0.06.Is this correct? Just looking to choose which is greater. Thanks.

yIWra.png

In PPD plan you dont get money from your sales, it only shows you how many account you sold, in your case it would be better to turn to PPS plan, you woould get more money.

As for the 0,06$ credited in sales it may be the 15% compensation credited the 19th or 20th october because of the stats issue.

i upgraded to premium ... my account shows "29 Day(s) left" .. still i`m not able to download like premium user .. plz help

Edit: never mind.. its working now

Hello,

Sure... the IT guys are always working to improve it..

What is the problem you are having currently?

Thanks

Hish

my earning is too low in file sonic but download rate is very high

618 / 1.19$

You need to check the countries where they are downloaded from and the size of the file..

I´m just starting today with filesonic, and so far nothing bad to say about it,

remote upload works fine from a rapidleech, download are counted...

So far no problems, looks like a good host.

can i know the filesonic upload speed, does it capped? so normally will reach what speed for a 1GBPS server with 200MBPS upload speed?

and the max storage of filesonic?

Remote upload DONT works any more
since the 30 Min update you have done .....

after the maintenance break (30 minutes) last night I uploaded several movies, like 6gb with the remote upload tool without any problems.

I did it from a rapidleech but as long as you have a direct link it shoud work, at least for me it does.

FileSonic Support is totally absent, i have never received a reply from FileSonic Support for my emails.
Secondly FileSonic does not have a payment method for members were using ePass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back