FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..Filesonic Support, we know you are monitoring this thread and I'm sure you read our question, please give us an answer, so we can decide to use the great Filesonic service or not.

Anyway, who get paid this friday?

look..you're online but did not give us any answers..:)), just doing some private msg and then go offline.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/pjw9jq.png[/SLIDE]

Sorry, I was busy with monitoring Fraud affiliates... Everyone should have got paid by now! Havent u??

Just wonder how much money did the users who have this download counter problem made this month ??
It seems that it only affect some users especially those who made some great money, is filesonic having some financial trouble so they are trying to reduce their payments ??

Anyway, mostly when there is this type of problem or unpayment , the company doesnt last longand disappear soon.

No, Filesonic does not have financial problems... If we did, we wouldnt launch such a big promo!!

very bad promo filesonic it's for uploades who upload big files and sell accounts
i cant earn more with this promo very bad

Here is QuickBen's reply on DP for you !!

"Just because it is not good for you doesn't mean it is bad for everyone. A lot of days I get 0 sales which is why I am on PPD but some days I do see 3,4, sometimes 5 sales in one day. Obviously it is possible i get 0$ from this promo, but it is possible I maybe get $20-$30 as well. My point is just becuase it might be bad for you or me, you better believe that filesonic will give away thousands or dollars that weekend with this promo."

hey plzz fix remote uploads problem bro...

all the day the file is keep pending..didint upload successfully..

i pm you too but no answer..!!

No, Filesonic does not have financial problems... If we did, we wouldnt launch such a big promo!!

Ok but what about the download counter problem ??
Please give us an answer about that and tell us how long we have to wait.
It has been already 3 days with no any download counted !!!!!!!!

And Im also having referrals problem, few people told me they joined filesonic with my referral link but they dont appear in my referral list.
And they have joined for more than 24 hours already.

I upload a folder with files via ftp.
When I view the ftp folder via ftp client the folder is no content.
Can I delete the folder(s) in ftp by ftp client? any effect to the files i uploaded within?

Hi i earned a sale from my link but it only shows 0.03$
my username is magicalboyshoaib@gmail.com

plz correct!

Hi ,

First of all, you are on pay per download, so you dont get paid for sales.

And this was the compensation of 15% for the other day.

Hish

Ok but what about the download counter problem ??
Please give us an answer about that and tell us how long we have to wait.
It has been already 3 days with no any download counted !!!!!!!!

And Im also having referrals problem, few people told me they joined filesonic with my referral link but they dont appear in my referral list.
And they have joined for more than 24 hours already.

Hi,

Counters are working fine now...

Regarding the referral, they need to start make money to start showing. (They need to be active)

Regards,

Hish

Can I resume broken uploads with FTP?
I was uploading 200mb with FTP and my connection went down, the file (only 60mb) went directly to File Manager, I reconnected to FTP using the same IP but I couldn't get file to resume.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Counters are working fine now...

Regarding the referral, they need to start make money to start showing. (They need to be active)

Regards,

Hish

Ok thanks for the ref information

But Im still having issue with my stats:

These files have been uploaded for 2-3 days already and 0 download and 1 download for 2 files. All of these files have been downloaded between 50-100 times at least (Im sure because I got thanked on forums where I postedm y links).
Plus you can see that one of my file has 1 download but sold 2 premium ??? WTF ????
There is definitly stats issue and no download counted for me, I cant made any money these days in PPD plan, Ive already lost my stats for 4 days now.
So please resolve the problem as soon as possible and STOP SAYING THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH COUNTED DOWNLOAD WHEN THERE OBVIOUSLY IS !!!!!!!!!

Im really disappointed of this download counter problem especially when I see my stats since I joined filesonic at the beginning of this month, I earned about 700$ the first 2 weeks but since the 19th october I had no more download added for my files !!!!!!!

Dont be so outrageous mate...They will surely fix it...contact Hish on ICQ...I too had problem and still having..but all i can say is..they are honest..and they listen..unlike HF without any support and in case of Fileserve...u must have seen the kind of answers the support guy makes..

Dont be so outrageous mate...They will surely fix it...contact Hish on ICQ...I too had problem and still having..but all i can say is..they are honest..and they listen..unlike HF without any support and in case of Fileserve...u must have seen the kind of answers the support guy makes..

Didnt say that they aren't honest but Hish keep saying that stats work fine when it isnt.
I can understand that for a new hotsfile they need time to make their system more stable but then just tell us honestly that Yes there is some problem with filesonic and be patient because we need more time instead of acting as if everything is Ok.

well Jin...find Hish on ICQ...talk to him there...i do that only...here also u can discuss...but a bit time taking...filesonic is best in terms of paying uploaders...i was seeing ur previous high payouts...that was just wonderful to see...and makes me little jealous to be frank...Hope things will be sorted out soon..and make big big money..if u are getting good sales...change to pay per sale...which i did and now i am happy...though for me also 0 no of downloads for new files.

well Jin...find Hish on ICQ...talk to him there...i do that only...here also u can discuss...but a bit time taking...filesonic is best in terms of paying uploaders...i was seeing ur previous high payouts...that was just wonderful to see...and makes me little jealous to be frank...Hope things will be sorted out soon..and make big big money..if u are getting good sales...change to pay per sale...which i did and now i am happy...though for me also 0 no of downloads for new files.

I cant get ICQ to work on my computer:(
I agree that filesonic is one of the best for earning money and im also in PPS plan most of times, anyway hope this problem will be resolved soon.

Otherwise, I ve created a blog recently pending to have a real domain, and I would like to add my blog to filesonic, does anyone know what meta tag I need to add to my blog ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back