FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered in the last page...

"Also, due to the downtime today (2010-10-19), we will issue a 15% compensation to all affiliates. This will be credited to your account as a sale at some point tomorrow."

You know what, I dont need that 15% compensation ( and its useless if we have 0 download counted in our stats so 0 earnings so you can give us 200% bonus it will be the same ).
Please juste resolve that download counter problem, and dont tell us that the problem has been resolved and everything when there is obviously issue with the stats, we are a lot having this problem.

Right now I still have 0 download for newly uploaded files and no new donwload counted for older files. And yes Im 200% sure that my files have been downloaded.

Hehe I just post on DP... I uploaded a small bach of 45gb of files by FTP today and the files are still not in the FM (well actually one file of 83mb is there) ... Queuing issue ?

Hehe I just post on DP... I uploaded a small bach of 45gb of files by FTP today and the files are still not in the FM (well actually one file of 83mb is there) ... Queuing issue ?

But, Id like to have the name of the file that still didnt show up and your user ID..

Can you please PM me ?

Thanks!

Hish

i have also some prob i reffered a guy today but didn't showed me that he joined.
and i need the filesonic plugins to attach in rl

Hello, sorry for going offtopic.
I've been paid for displaying a banner of yours, but the banner image was taken down by tinypic, I don't have any backup image. Can you please give me a URL where I can find a variety of Fiso banners ?

Regards.

Still stuck at 0 download for my files, please when will you resolve this problem ???
Or should I ask are you planning to resolve it or not ???????

hey!

Im glad you are liking filesonic

Regarding the RU moving to manage files... Did you try today?

If yes, please send me the link that you were trying and it didnt work and your user ID by PM and I'll ask one of the IT guys to look at it.

Thanks

Hish
'
thanks alot bro for replying.:)

yea i try today same problem ioccuring today..:((

the file sis successfully upload but files comes in filemanager after 15 mins i have to keep refresh refresh dn it comes..

i have pm u my accounts details..:)

You know what, I dont need that 15% compensation ( and its useless if we have 0 download counted in our stats so 0 earnings so you can give us 200% bonus it will be the same ).
Please juste resolve that download counter problem, and dont tell us that the problem has been resolved and everything when there is obviously issue with the stats, we are a lot having this problem.

Right now I still have 0 download for newly uploaded files and no new donwload counted for older files. And yes Im 200% sure that my files have been downloaded.

Dear Filesonic support

How about this? Until now I got same problem, and also I PM'ed Hish and he want my login ID..Still waiting for answer.

This file is uploaded 2 days ago

[SLIDE]http://i56.tinypic.com/24whx1x.png[/SLIDE]

Download is counted for me but the stats only showing me 0 downloads, wth is going on?

If You have download counted in manage file but not in your earning stats, that's because you are in sales plan.

As for me still no any download counted for the last 2 days like xuploaderz , please filesonic resolve this issue quickly or at least give us an answer about what's happening.

very bad promo filesonic it's for uploades who upload big files and sell accounts
i cant earn more with this promo very bad

Hi..Filesonic Support, we know you are monitoring this thread and I'm sure you read our question, please give us an answer, so we can decide to use the great Filesonic service or not.

Anyway, who get paid this friday?

look..you're online but did not give us any answers..:)), just doing some private msg and then go offline.

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/pjw9jq.png[/SLIDE]

Just wonder how much money did the users who have this download counter problem made this month ??
It seems that it only affect some users especially those who made some great money, is filesonic having some financial trouble so they are trying to reduce their payments ??

Anyway, mostly when there is this type of problem or unpayment , the company doesnt last longand disappear soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back