FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see that my recently uploaded files showing just 0 or 1 downloads....is there any new bug now...because....these files should at least be downloaded 20 times each since yesterday..that too its happening for all fresh uploads....Buggy affair?

Yeah we are all in the same situation, still 0 download for newly uploaded files and no download added to old uploaded files too.
Sent few mails to filesonic but no answer, I think its the way they find to attract new users with good earnings but then they made false stats problem.
All the files I ve uplaoded yesterday have been downloaded at least 50 times and im pretty sure had sell some premium accounts but all these are lost and we 'll never get it back.

Why can't I get an answer on wait times between downloads for my freeloaders and I'm getting answers from the same question on other threads come on support! I'm ex rapidshare so please explain. I'm trying to get a handle on all
the options.

You need to wait 10 minutes beetween each download if you have free account

They must be thinking about whcih answer to give us between "sorry technical problem, all stats for these download are lost we apologize and We will give you a marvellous bonus in a future that will never come" or " you guys got it in your ass"

They must be thinking about whcih answer to give us between "sorry technical problem, all stats for these download are lost we apologize and We will give you a marvellous in a future that will never come" or " you guys got it in your ass"

lol..I think, the last answer is cool.. :))

They must be thinking about whcih answer to give us between "sorry technical problem, all stats for these download are lost we apologize and We will give you a marvellous in a future that will never come" or " you guys got it in your ass"

I already answered in the last page...

"Also, due to the downtime today (2010-10-19), we will issue a 15% compensation to all affiliates. This will be credited to your account as a sale at some point tomorrow."

My payment is still not fixed it is showing the same "$13.55" it should be "$25.65"

Sales

To:

Show
Date Counted Downloads / $ Premium Sales Count / $ Referral $ Domain Sales Count / $ Total: Total: 2233 / $52.02 5 / $10.8 $0.01 0 / $0 62.83

hey bro..:)

your filesonic is awesome mann..

jst i have one problem...whn i do remote uploads it shows the files is successfully upload..:)

but whn i find it in manage files the files are not there i have to upload 2 or 3 times to find d files.

plzz fix this problem as soon as possible or pm me.:)

hey!

Im glad you are liking filesonic :)

Regarding the RU moving to manage files... Did you try today?

If yes, please send me the link that you were trying and it didnt work and your user ID by PM and I'll ask one of the IT guys to look at it.

Thanks

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back