FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr MARCO or HISH when you change buy premium page??? Because sale a premium using new page is more difficult than old premium page :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

man how i can sort my files to see the latest files added in the first of the list ?????

in the old style there was a sort by date but here i didn't know how to that

I am wondering how long it takes to become unbanned once you are put in the que to become unbanned. Also I am requesting a free month of premium downloads based on my troubles. I have spent literally hours trying to figure out how to get in touch with somebody, until I stumbled upon this website. My previous request for a refund was completely ignored by the staff in a private message. I do appreciate the help, but it should go both ways.

thank you for unblocking my account. wow

I am wondering how long it takes to become unbanned once you are put in the que to become unbanned. Also I am requesting a free month of premium downloads based on my troubles. I have spent literally hours trying to figure out how to get in touch with somebody, until I stumbled upon this website. My previous request for a refund was completely ignored by the staff in a private message. I do appreciate the help, but it should go both ways.

thank you for unblocking my account. wow

now I hope my request for a free month is valid and addressed, considering all the money the company gives away to "affiliates"

AND IT'S FUCKING BACK

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 1
Please Enter Captcha:

It worked for a whole god damn fucking minute and a half. Still can't download anything...

Last edited:
FSC is the best Host
but the DMCA very stupid here
they delete every thing ^ any thing
i contact to you Hish via email
and u dont want send me which website
i get all of this reported
i think some guy in some forum make all of this report
but i am not sure from this
i want u r help hish with that

Last edited:
Archive files deleted 2 seconds after upload by dmca? Even if i hate to say this, but your are not doing yourself a big favor ..

Hello guys.

I have one problem, i've been upload some files but i can't see them im my file list, however i can find them with their link. what can i do?

help me !!!! my IP Address : 67.202.6.170
i can not down file from filesonic .i have account premium
so my IP Address has been blocked
please help me unlock
thanhks so much

I dont got any sale for last 3 days.This is first time for me.What happend?please hish check my account
Please hish check following ticket id

Last edited:
This is being worked on.

Please be patient - we will have it up and running soon :)

Hish

Thanks for your patience and your prompt and consistent positive answers. Gentlemen - please stop asking about the Remote Upload from X-Host to FSC.

If you have any of the following errors
1. May_Be_Blocked_IP
2. Incorrect_Login_Details.

error - please clear your FSC cookies and re-paste the link(s) which you wish to RU it should work for sure. :)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back