FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here.also i got dont any sale last 2 days

There is no sales for two days
'Hish"
I found more than 30 filesonic premium accounts on these forums.They update the account every hour.Please block these accounts.Here are the sites.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:http://crackingforum.com/free-premium-accounts/

Last edited:
lol me too, no sales from 2 days. I'm on PPD though.
7bdcca1075.jpg

'Hish"
I found more than 30 filesonic premium accounts on these forums.They update the account every hour.Please block these accounts.Here are the sites.
---------------

Hi,

Thank you for your report but please send these via PM or open an Affiliate Ticket, as you are providing free advertising for these.

Best regards

Hish

'Hish"

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(
X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Next time just pm or send the sites to FS , posting the sites here its not a good idea, I guess many people will now use these sites instead of buying accounts from our FS links after seeing your links.
You are making free advertising for them :facepalm:

i can not understand the new program for premium accounts

- if any one buy account by my Premium referral link what ever if it is free \ pro \ collabpration ,
the sale will count ?

- what is the different between free \ pro \ collabpration

i can not understand the new program for premium accounts

- if any one buy account by my Premium referral link what ever if it is free \ pro \ collabpration ,
the sale will count ?

- what is the different between free \ pro \ collabpration

If a user buys a pro or collaborate you will get a sale, not if he gets a free account ;)
Depending on the account type, you get higher collaboration space and free users have download limitations

Best regards,
Marco

PRO account can download any file in any size (up to 5G for each link ) right ?

marco can you explain me what this mean ?

Files can be uploaded with up to 5 GB in size, so no files bigger than 5 GB can be downloaded, when you a pro account you can download as many files as you want, no limitation

Fix RU from megaupload to filesonic. Keep saying "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" in the past two weeks.

We are making updates to solve the issue, it should not be long now, just a bit more patience :)

Best regards,
Marco

ok

after 10-15days (approx. 2 weeks including holidays) getting used with the new skin/design, collaboration and FM finally :)

There are some small probs with RU even from Wupload to Sonic won't open ticket since there is a plan to fix it as we can see above.

Sometimes sort by date is stuck in Sonic FManager but day by day we get used the new idea. Most important is the filehost to continue the affiliate program this year (which is already confirmed by hish 2 months ago) and the skin whatever it will be users will get used to it sooner or later from daily use.

Thanks for your work and professionalism have if you return the RU to megaupload smoothly and working properly.

now send and it seems that I start as published here.

Make sure you have enough earnings in your unpaid to pay for the pro, if it still doesn't work open an affiliate ticket with your email and the pro you want to buy

Please look at the ticket

Best regards,
Marco

We count one download per premium account no matter the IP

Best regards,
Marco

Sent your information to IT, I will get back to you in the ticket when we have some news

Best regards,
Marco

Please look at your ticket

Upgrading your account won't cause this error, the most common cause is multiple failed logins, open an affiliate ticket if the error remains

Send us the file names and when they were uploaded in an affiliate ticket so we can look

I answered your ticket

We are aware of issues with remote upload, IT is working to resolve it, just a bit more patience guys ;)

Best regards,
Marco

Always open an affiliate ticket if you get IP blocked errors, never post them on the board, you are just asking to be hacked by doing so

Click on the promo earnings in the stats and you will have a request button

Best regards,
Marco

I can't login, so I can't submit a ticket to the help desk. This is ridiculous, can I just have my money back????? If can't get a response in 24 hours, I don't want to have an account that I paid for, without customer service, and that I can't use.

I can't login, so I can't submit a ticket to the help desk. This is ridiculous, can I just have my money back????? If can't get a response in 24 hours, I don't want to have an account that I paid for, without customer service, and that I can't use.

You don't need an account to submit a ticket, send me a PM with your login information and what ever error message you are getting

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back