FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Filesonic: is possible add a plugin copy&past to my account? see on megaupload, import to my account, is great option, you would save a lot of upload bandwidth, and users would be very grateful.
It is one of the best features I've seen to date.
It is very important to have something, because the uploader can not use the RU to filesonic, this is very bad.
Is it possible to do this?

man how i can sort my files to see the latest files added in the first of the list ?????

in the old style there was a sort by date but here i didn't know how to that

In your file manager there are two icons - one is a folder, the other a file - under the file drop down select "Date" to organize by date.

Best regards

Hish

I am wondering how long it takes to become unbanned once you are put in the que to become unbanned. Also I am requesting a free month of premium downloads based on my troubles. I have spent literally hours trying to figure out how to get in touch with somebody, until I stumbled upon this website. My previous request for a refund was completely ignored by the staff in a private message. I do appreciate the help, but it should go both ways.

thank you for unblocking my account. wow

I am wondering how long it takes to become unbanned once you are put in the que to become unbanned. Also I am requesting a free month of premium downloads based on my troubles. I have spent literally hours trying to figure out how to get in touch with somebody, until I stumbled upon this website. My previous request for a refund was completely ignored by the staff in a private message. I do appreciate the help, but it should go both ways.

thank you for unblocking my account. wow

now I hope my request for a free month is valid and addressed, considering all the money the company gives away to "affiliates"

AND IT'S FUCKING BACK

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 1
Please Enter Captcha:

It worked for a whole god damn --- minute and a half. Still can't download anything...

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Same for me.I had some sales everyday,but didnt have any in the last two days.I increased the traffic to my sites and get less?(0) sales?Friday,saturday and sunday are the busiest days...and still nothing.It doesnt make sense.

That's because of the free premium generating link sites. Previously it was just those that require payment, now everywhere you look there are free premium generating links.

It is really getting worse everyday. People don't buy premiums cause they can access filesonic for free just by googling :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back