FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can guess how are busted by trojan/keylogger
may be clicked something on email or some sites has popups has trojans
I use AVG and thanks god its very good. And sometimes some morom VPS
are share accounts without cleaning inside and previous member loose
all everything inside.

jooker, because of
Code:
, some sites has special script, even if u put code, u can see
referrers ,but some sites has not, and u see it like this, or he copy paste url
to the blank page instead of click on it

ftp.eu.filesonic is slow and fast today..fast because i can upload at almost 50mb/s and slow because 100mb file takes 10-15mins to appear in filemanager...

in the end,the result is that i upload at 100kb/s

OK, I've read all posts. Point is, download is very slow or it is not working.I tried to download one movie from my FSC account and download wasblocked after 1/4 of download, I was treied again and very slow speed and it was blocked again. So who wants to buy FSC premium if downloa d is slow, under 50kb/s, and download is crash most of the time? - No one. I also use filesonic download on my sborg/RL accounts, I don't want to spend a few hours to download something from filesonic.

@ Hish
I'm BA in economics, so these are 3 most important things that any company need to offer to customers:
- quick service,
- unique service
- low price
(this are 3 very essential rules in economics)
so when FSC do that again, it will back on the top. FSC was no. 1 filehosting a few weeks ago, now it is middle class filehosting service. Also changing site's skin, tho most stupid thing that anyone can do. When you was number one, you didn't want to stay where you was, and you changed it, yes you succeeded - now you are average filehosting and fileserve won the race.

I think that FSC has potential, but you must find new company management, because present one is failed or they are some bunch of people without an appropriate level of knowledge.

- Maybe this sounds rude, but I'm trying to say what I think and not to lie with sweet with milk + honey talk and who don't like that, needn't to read this ;).

@only1_PO

Where do you get your file hosts rankings from?

weknowaboutfilehosts.com ?
Do they make a new poll every week?
:-)

What I am trying to say is..
It seems like your ranking is based on absolutely nothing.

- not trying to be rude.

8cdc035dc3.png

FileSonic is paying you to bring in new customers.

FileSonic hopes the new customers will renew their account next month; $0 for you, $9 for FileSonic and so on.

@only1_PO

Where do you get your file hosts rankings from?

weknowaboutfilehosts.com ?
Do they make a new poll every week?
:-)

What I am trying to say is..
It seems like your ranking is based on absolutely nothing.

- not trying to be rude.

I've uploaded for 4-5 years and have a great experience, also had been downloader for a few years before that, also I'm visiting a lot of sites and have my personal opinion, so that is what I can conclude.

Also I don't use the same source as you - weknowaboutfilehosts.com ;)

I also tried to download from filesonic, maybe you should try the same.

only1_PO, thank you for the post. But
why you dont try send a massage to Hish?

He follows the topic, so he will/was read, also I think that it will not affect, but I gave my opinion.

FileSonic is paying you to bring in new customers.

FileSonic hopes the new customers will renew their account next month; $0 for you, $9 for FileSonic and so on.

Besides, you're not going to get 30 purchases and all of them be for one month. That's just not reasonable.

Does anyone know if you can remote upload from megaupload with about 20 files at once? I don't want to get my megaupload acct banned because I know they have a 5 ip limit.

OK, I've read all posts. Point is, download is very slow or it is not working.I tried to download one movie from my FSC account and download wasblocked after 1/4 of download, I was treied again and very slow speed and it was blocked again. So who wants to buy FSC premium if downloa d is slow, under 50kb/s, and download is crash most of the time? - No one. I also use filesonic download on my sborg/RL accounts, I don't want to spend a few hours to download something from filesonic.

@ Hish
I'm BA in economics, so these are 3 most important things that any company need to offer to customers:
- quick service,
- unique service
- low price
(this are 3 very essential rules in economics)
so when FSC do that again, it will back on the top. FSC was no. 1 filehosting a few weeks ago, now it is middle class filehosting service. Also changing site's skin, tho most stupid thing that anyone can do. When you was number one, you didn't want to stay where you was, and you changed it, yes you succeeded - now you are average filehosting and fileserve won the race.

I think that FSC has potential, but you must find new company management, because present one is failed or they are some bunch of people without an appropriate level of knowledge.

- Maybe this sounds rude, but I'm trying to say what I think and not to lie with sweet with milk + honey talk and who don't like that, needn't to read this ;).

Thanks for your ideas , but keep them to yourself please ;)

We have a very good management and they know what they are doing.. The new skin was a great change and everyone agreed... The site became much more user friendly... If you don't like change , it is your problem...

The only problem we had was with servers and now it is fixed!

Hish

did u get my email friend about deletion of folder have thousand files
gives error

Hello!

No, I have not received it

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back