FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your ideas , but keep them to yourself please ;)

We have a very good management and they know what they are doing.. The new skin was a great change and everyone agreed... The site became much more user friendly... If you don't like change , it is your problem...

Hish

haha :D

Exactly :)

And also those greedy talking about rebills - think twice -

Filesonic pays $10 or $12 - off a earning of roughly $4.3 ( after deducting cost price and fee per account) and hence takes a huge risk of the account holder might renew it 2 times so that they can make profit off that sale !

Earth and Filesonic both provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed :)

They run a company not a Charity !

Again... re-bills is just a question of math - not greed.
There is a break-even point for both parties somewhere.

No one is saying they expect $12 for all new customers and 99$ for every month they renew. :)

It is also a question if FileSonic wants to do re-bills or not.
But thats another story :)

Again... re-bills is just a question of math - not greed.

There is a break-even point for both parties somewhere.

Break-even point would be achieved if Filesonic would close Fixed $10 and Elite $12 , but you would be surprised to know that majority of affiliates are on either of these two plan , so just to satisfy few people Filesonic can't piss off other good affiliates who don't crib that often!

Regards

upload via FTP still pending (after 1hour), is there something wrong with the FTP?
[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/2LKkhU.jpg[/SLIDE]

until now :( the files still in pending mode :(

Last edited:
Thanks for your ideas , but keep them to yourself please ;)

We have a very good management and they know what they are doing.. The new skin was a great change and everyone agreed... The site became much more user friendly... If you don't like change , it is your problem...

The only problem we had was with servers and now it is fixed!

Hish

Hello!

No, I have not received it

Hish

I suppose that download od 50 kb/s and no way (crash before reach 50% of download) is a result of great work. (This was happening last night)

For me the previous site was much friendly.

I suppose that download od 50 kb/s and no way (crash before reach 50% of download) is a result of great work. (This was happening last night)

For me the previous site was much friendly.

The speed has nothing to do with the new design ;)

I just dont know why you would criticise our management when they are doing a very good job ;)

Now the IT issues are being addressed one by one and almost done solving!

Hish

my email account where I have my account registered filesonic was stolen, and I can not retrieve it. There is possibility to change the email from that account?

I've just upgrade my acc to 1 year premium and uploaded ~500gb data after 8 days.
Could somebody explain for me what is re-bills program? :| Plz give me a detailed example :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back