FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any xxx movies that i post no matter year or headline its got min 60-70 view's and when i post some new movie or something else i got max 50-60 views.So movie with budget 30 milions $ is less superior than some 1000 $ xxx from 1993.If i know this on begining...

Why no one is answering???

Hi can any one tell me what to do with this Credits earned from the Playsonic??

f8a0da.jpg

Is there any way to use these earned credits??

Plz help let me know..

Regards

Justvj4u

I got 3 sales yesterday. Good luck to all :)
Yesterday i too got 3 sales

Just got 1 sale. :)
Today i got 1 sale & waiting for 2nd sale
Nope, I do not like to share pr0n. I can't tell what I share but I can tell you how I share it.
Take a 700mb file like a movie, split it into 15 parts of 40-50mb; this way I get 15 hits per free user instead of 1 hit.

Of course, your files have to be attractive and you need to be popular in your niche.

As simple as that.
John_Malko
This is very good way for movies uploaders i think u dont need of pps

haseeb, you are stupid when leech, reup, reup all your posts at FW, Warez-bb. If i am administrator of FW i will banned you forever :)
Just Joke with you ^^
Stop Spam mate

Last edited:
0ca34d.png

why refferer field blank..:|

Edit::i dont get tht point to give elite member 12$ at per sale..suppose if I make 1month sale tht means fso gets 9$ frm customer & I m getting 12...so 3$ loss ...:| just think abt it if I make 30 sell (all 1month )..thn the amount will be 90$ loss<_<...really confuse:'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back