FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are really shooting yourself in a foot, aren't you, mate?

Ontopic, no idea what Filesonic done, but I experience slow raising of my earnings, which is quite good (about 40% and climbing)
Also, less and less servers have slow uploading speeds, which is also good. We obviously are close to stable FSC we used to have....

Also, less servers have slow downloading speeds too. I think the slow downloading speeds is a reason why some users were cancelling their premium accounts. I know I would have cancelled mine if I didn't have it mainly for uploading purposes. I never downloaded from fsc before, but once I got premium, I decided to try it out. lol made me feel like cancelling it at first but now, even when i have the option of filesonic or fileserve to download from, I sometimes choose filesonic.

Copy paste the code in that key txt file and press confirm button at filesonic

I have planned to host a new filesonic website this week but my earnings unexpectedly went down like many users in here. Now im not in mood to host this website

Back to posting again mates...
Sales are waiting out there...somewhere...:D

Wish everyone get good earnings, everybody had their own ways about posting, protecting files, etc...it's their own right. No need to give negative comment, just do whatever we believe.

We are here for discuss about FSo, and we are here had same motive...to get good earnings.

Filesonic had listen us about slow download speed on America Region, there's improvement now. So, let's back to action...B-)

A lot of people are experiencing decreased stats like you.

3) or the Filesonic well has dried up. Time to change file host (unless FileSonic introduces re-bills).
That's true, people buy premium accounts only once, after expiration they only renew the account, and the uploader get nothing, that's why it's decreasing..
FSC should think about re-bills like oron does :)

Is it a good strategy that at some point of time, Filesonic should stop and its staff creates a new, say, FileXXX, all we start a new cycle of making money again?

hey dj,l just read the last couple pages.
dude you dont need to give answers to those kiddies
this is really going offtopic
nobody is perfect, but l know you are one of the goodguyzzz
lets rock and show us some sales on Tuesday night =)=)

To introduce rebills, they would have to remove elite, 12$ per account, lower their rates for PPD...cut off bonuses they have, and be another oron....you really want that? lolz
Greedy greedy....stop thinking with your wallets, because you only think on yourselves. When you find a solution how filesonic can earn more, while we can all have a % from it, then make a proposal. Re-bills would destroy all they made so far.
And them too. If you can't see that right away, you aren't competent to discuss about that. If you think they don't offer you good amount and ways to make $, that means you either didn't tried, deployed what they offered, try earning with oron rebills, this much moneyz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back