FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with cvrle77, FSn already paid high, re-bill is their only way of covering the costs and profits. I started FSn late several months compared with FS and other old popular host, but now FSn gives the biggest rewards. Think of other services, you are a broker proving job finding service, you earn the first month as a reward, do you ever see a broker earning % of every month later?
The problem lies on how greedy we are, 4 sales ~ 48$ a day ~ 1400$ a month is not a bad earning compare with most of people in the developing world, with your 'working condition' (sitting on a chair, listen to music, make some screen-shoots and flooding the boards and portals), etc. Lots of you guys here make more than 8-15 sales in a normal day.
If Oron offer re-bill, so go with it! I go with hosting with supportive and timely staff like Hish of FSn or Ricky of FS. And I set a goal of earning per day, more is good but no need to be greedy to destroy the other good things (a peaceful life, long-term relationship, etc.) Instead of asking more (re-bill) you can do more by dedicating more time and dev skills for it, results will be the same or better.

nobody wish %50 rebill, and instead of %80 premium sales it can be %60 premium sales + %20 of rebill

and for example a member can sell 150 premium per month can get (if all sales are 1 month) = 270$ extra money and rest of the money will stay for filesonic

we can say filesonic has at least 100.000 members ( guessed from the scores of playsonic)

and all of them are 1 month accounts means

they get 900.000$ per month and

if they give %20 of them to the members they wil get 720.000$ again.

what is the problem here cvrle77.

I know why filesonic does not want it.

for example I was selling 200 premium sale per month and this means 1000 premium sales in 5 month

1000 x (9x 0.2 (if they give %20 and all my sales are 1 month) = 1800$ per month I will take $1800 from them in 6 th month even if I do not share any files and members will be LAZY and STUPID, the money will fill their pocket and filesonic does not let to do so cause this action carry to them
to death

It is just a question of math to introduce re-bills (or not).
Reward for new sales should be lowered to cover the costs of re-bills.

Nothing magical about it.

That's true, people buy premium accounts only once, after expiration they only renew the account, and the uploader get nothing, that's why it's decreasing..
FSC should think about re-bills like oron does :)
I wasn't agreeing to that suggestion before, but now I must change my mind. Decreasing in sales is clearly apparent lately.

FSC team played it well, we all were thinking that they're paying uploaders almost all the profit, in fact they do but for the first time only! :))

To introduce rebills, they would have to remove elite, 12$ per account, lower their rates for PPD...cut off bonuses they have, and be another oron....you really want that? lolz
Personally, I wouldn't mind. At least I'll be getting Commission/percentage for every renewal.

u and stats not work ???? filesonic must be dead my friend :=) just kidding.
I hope you does not misunderstand me. When you are earning 9-10 sales per day.
its very strange you says stats are not working ...

Maybe we could ask for retirement plan, be payed by hour of work, to have social and health security....that's better from rebills.

:)

EDIT: I forgot to mention house, cars, dedicated uploading servers, and office.

Last edited:
WTF u r sharing ???? XXX ? :=)

Nope, I do not like to share pr0n. I can't tell what I share but I can tell you how I share it.
Take a 700mb file like a movie, split it into 15 parts of 40-50mb; this way I get 15 hits per free user instead of 1 hit.

Of course, your files have to be attractive and you need to be popular in your niche.

As simple as that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back