FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can upgrade your account again when in last month :D

Revenue Share Program

This programs allows you to earn from your sales and rebills (new). When user purchases Premium account through your link, you will earn up to 65% of that membership. When users is rebilled, you'll also receive 65% of rebill amount.

I means what's this program, give me an example 8-)

FileSonic Hish's just lied that give away 6 month premium voucher to member has 10.000th reply and i've been lied :'(:P (He's edit post quickly then <_<)

Revenue Share Program

This programs allows you to earn from your sales and rebills (new). When user purchases Premium account through your link, you will earn up to 65% of that membership. When users is rebilled, you'll also receive 65% of rebill amount.

I means what's this program, give me an example 8-)

Sorry i dont know
But i like this program
i think oron are providing this program.
i hope Filesonic start this in future

Congrats guys on the 10.000th post :D
Congrats Hish
FileSonic Hish's just lied that give away 6 month premium voucher to member has 10.000th reply and i've been lied :'(:P (He's edit post quickly then <_<)

oops if i know i make more comments to get this reward
i missed 30$ :'(

Hhmm, regarding the remote upload, is there really no way for me to paste 50 link in one go, and let it download 4 by 4 instead of me sitting in front of computer to paste it for an hour??? Or maybe someone know how to write a script to do it?

The FTP speed is so slow, at the starting, i reached at 15MB/s and then, decreased to ~2.5-3MB/s.
The re-bills program is if the user become 1 month premium through my download link, i'll earn 10$ (with sale plan fix 10) and then 1 month later, that user prolong his premium acc to 1 year through my download link to continue downloading from my website, i'll earn ~60% of that amount (60% of 55$?) isn't it or i also can get the commision of his re-bill if he just prolong his acc through filesonic's website directly ???

Hope filesonic 'll add this program soon, it would be great for all fsn's uploaders :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back