FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali my friend, what I'm doing, prepared today post, tomorrow's post and preparing
thursday post for now. accept a meteor dropped and all internet is gone today.
Accept today is freedom day and forget sales. Prepare for war for tomorrow

What the hell are you talking about?

@mars0512 : it's for the stable of filesonic server and less of lurker :)

i think it's now time for filesonic for pure uploader, not a lurker or duplicator :D

The Coon ,read previous messages carefully and then write down your wtf message :=)

Virtual I do not agree with you , your point of view very narrow for future projects.

Do not forget, the more restriction rules the less members stay there.

this is your idea, lots of people are copying my files and what did I do, I made small
changes in files and when the copymorons took my files with copy paste he will be
in great shock and I can watch them now in google easily. If they force me I can catch
them in google map too :)))

Some countries like us internet connection is expensive and slow. WTF we will do ?

according my 2 months values, I told this theory. May be this is my badluck day
And mostly the worst day is monday cause it comes after 2 days holiday
and accepted here evil monday.

Hope be ok for next days, djkelaj
Do you know When playsonic pay for top 100 seller this month?
@HISH: If i join reseller of FSn and Plan 4 too, when i have a sales from my links with my promo code. I will get 12$ and 20% for this or how?

Last edited:
No 10.000$ giveaway is finished in end of february. But they plan to release in 1-2 weeks their Rewards / Promos

and there is no any clue about them except in http://www.filesonic.com/game/play-sonic

for example a temporary raise of 12$ per sale to 15$ per sale .. for a month :)))
make me happy with 540$ more money in a month.

Or % bonusus for each ...... credits
each 5.000 credits %5 more money in payouts for a month :))) (%30 more payout with 30.000 credits) is about 600$ more money if I keep stable values.

I'm looking forward their bonus and awards

or each 10.000 credits is %10 rebilling of the that all of premium buying in that month (not possible idea)

Captain planet wth 289016 credits he gets %289 REBILL money for a month.

Good idea but I think this is not feasible for FSn. If each 5000 credits will be awarded 5% of the members contest from 1 to 100 will get a lot of awards and the total will be far more compared with $ 10,000. For example I are more than 17,000 credit for 1 month and if so I would get more than 15% of total income. Good idea but not feasible to do FSn

Is it possible to add multi links at once to IDM queue?

I've a premium account, tired of adding every single link manually through the browser. :(

Seriously FSC team you should provide more features for premium users.

Is it possible to add multi links at once to IDM queue?

I've a premium account, tired of adding every single link manually through the browser. :(

Seriously FSC team you should provide more features for premium users.

Open IE browser and then login by 'saving you..' as checked , this step will save a cookie.

Then open IDM , enter user pass in Sites Login and then you can add all links at one go :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back