FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
23e393.jpg

i cant believe,i had a sale now :)

bad weekend :(

Ali my friend, what I'm doing, prepared today post, tomorrow's post and preparing
thursday post for now. accept a meteor dropped and all internet is gone today.
Accept today is freedom day and forget sales. Prepare for war for tomorrow

im with you dj.. cease fire for now.. today, lets make our strategic plan and prepare all the things will be needing for tomorrows battle.. lol :))
and hopefully to reach the elite quota on or before friday.. B-)

Ho-ha! You mean that's we post today and we earn tomorrow? =)
For me that's i'am hard to post today, but i received something ... next week :(
i don't known why, but i can see that's people more like my... old post than new ... :(

perl, i do not think its possible cause as u see its for ELITE sharing people earn
at least 1200$ per month
. If you can not why dont you goes to 10$ per sale.
if you have 3 sale per day , your loose will be 180$ per month and u will get your files per week as 210$

Thats not true at all, lot of elite barely reach 100$ weekly , and some even less :D
Elite is good , we have 20% more earning but its open to everyone, its not a real elite system, everyone can request for an elite upgrade by sending a PM or mail to a FS support guy, the so called " 3 sales daily in average" is not a real condition to join elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back