FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other day I'm on fixed 10 PPS I have only one sale 1 year membership, I switched to regular PPS then all of my sales yesterday are 1 month.. wakawaka

same me :O:O
all my premiium sales for last week are one month and im on pps 80% (its too bad if all are one month)
and yesterday after i change to pps fixed 12, i got premium sale for 6 month just some mins after i switched to pps fixed 12 :'(:'(:'(

Why not mate?
Filesonic with plan 10$/sales so good. Their problems with server or programs just little issues and i trust them about that.
Welcome you join pay 10$ per sales or if you wanna 12$/sales just contact me via pm. I don't need a little money from ref/day just support if i can.
1st reply at Wjuntion :)
Hi and thank Hish, Naija too
Btw, can you tell me when i can request bonus 25%? (@Hish)

Last edited:
same me :O:O
all my premiium sales for last week are one month and im on pps 80% (its too bad if all are one month)
and yesterday after i change to pps fixed 12, i got premium sale for 6 month just some mins after i switched to pps fixed 12 :'(:'(:'(

it happen to me many times..

Why not mate?
Filesonic with plan 10$/sales so good. Their problems with server or programs just little issues and i trust them about that.
Welcome you join pay 10$ per sales or if you wanna 12$/sales just contact me via pm. I don't need a little money from ref/day just support if i can.
1st reply at Wjuntion :)
Hi and thank Hish, Naija too
Btw, can you tell me when i can request bonus 25%? (@Hish)

hi beesofts Nice to see u here
Mate u can request 25% bonus after tomorrow payout

it happen to me many times..
You must know as business policy Filesonic's wonderful and your problem is evident when you decide to select $ 12, or 80%
I always choose $ 12 per sales because I know It's the best choice

hi beesofts Nice to see u here
Mate u can request 25% bonus after tomorrow payout
Nice to see you too, Wadibahi.
Thanks for information about 25% bonus. I just think we can receive bonus for last week (will pay all money earned + bonus 25% for 26. 27) for this time

Sorry, i just start join with FSn ~20 days and i don't know much. But i can say, FSn is the best of All Affiliates service around the world
:( My English very bad

Last edited:
I have Unpaid in USD: $305.6 and Outstanding payment due on next payout day: $203.6. Does it mean that I can't withdraw money before Opdonpd: raise to 300$ or Unpaid in USD is amount that can be withdrawn?

no friend as I said, TUESDAY is BANNED or DAMNED day of me always. We says
TUESDAY is SHAKING day cause loses. I do not care today and will do my upload today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back