FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you read my message below page, Do not wait today sale, this doomed day. Reupload your files and prepare for tomorrow. Check your stats and u will see
my worst sale day is tuesday mostly

You must know as business policy Filesonic's wonderful and your problem is evident when you decide to select $ 12, or 80%
I always choose $ 12 per sales because I know It's the best choice

Nice to see you too, Wadibahi.
Thanks for information about 25% bonus. I just think we can receive bonus for last week (will pay all money earned + bonus 25% for 26. 27) for this time

Sorry, i just start join with FSn ~20 days and i don't know much. But i can say, FSn is the best of All Affiliates service around the world
:( My English very bad

No problem mate
Filesoinc Affiliates are best.
u are nice uploader i see your posts

2011-02-08 0 / $0 1 / $12
2011-02-15 0 / $0 4 / $48
2011-03-01 0 / $0 3 / $36
2011-03-15 0 / $0 3 / $36
2011-03-22 0 / $0 1 / $7.2

as u see TUESDAY's are worst day and do not think about WHY ???
but its truth of me. I do not care about after months. I accepted.

perl, i do not think its possible cause as u see its for ELITE sharing people earn
at least 1200$ per month. If you can not why dont you goes to 10$ per sale.
if you have 3 sale per day , your loose will be 180$ per month and u will get your files per week as 210$

Perl, not need change elite program cause 300usd ~2.5-3days and maybe 1-1.5day if you are a good uploader and you know how to get many sales.
payout min 300$ is the best

Wadibahi, I agree with you about Filesonic's Affiliates. They are best for now and i hope their bussiness be ok in future.

djkelaj, nice to see you and your proof here. My worst days are 26 and 27 :(

25% bonus will pay for last week or this week, do you know djkelaj?

Last edited:
where is the bonus request button?
i can't find it anywhere, normally it will appear at this moment...

weekend bonus, will appear today somehow 8-) and to request maximum by friday.

Anybody having problems downloading with Jdownloader? It says temp unavailable on the Fso files but when you download it from browser, its working.

JD had (small) probs yesterday for free or premium downloads.

Seems today is ok.

i changed from elite to fixed 10 as my 5GB links posts were getting deleted and my sales were getting down. i splited my files and my sales are back now , got 1 year and 2 six months sales after shifting to fixed 10 :| , i will see this week and will think to get back to elite

change the days 30 or 31. It has happened to me yesterday after midnignt.
I could not see date of 29 and when I chose 30, I could see day of 29

Ali my friend, what I'm doing, prepared today post, tomorrow's post and preparing
thursday post for now. accept a meteor dropped and all internet is gone today.
Accept today is freedom day and forget sales. Prepare for war for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back