FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
djkelaj i think i am polite and trying not to be selfish,
but it's all for our own good. :)

remote upload and copy feature will bring more trouble to the statistic and server,

imho, ftp would be good enough :)

Virtual, you needn't care about that. FSn know what they can do and i know everythings will be better.
Say again: BE POLITE and DO NOT BE SELFISH cause i think you trying to be selfish ^^

Virtual, if u think you are leeched, find other way to earn more and more.
I do not need to HUGE and abnormal size money earn. May be some member can wish to earn. 300-400$ per week is enough for me cause 4 week's income(1600$) equal to my income from work . With filesonic, I double my income.

Virtual, if u think you are leeched, find other way to earn more and more.

i am okay when someone leeched my files, but it will be more "gentlemen" if the files goes to the leecher computer at first then re-upload it again,
rather than using an easy remote upload that can cause trouble to the server. :)

Virtual, i just wanna say :D
If in real life i will never wanna become a friend with a man like you. Keep silent, plz (Don't affaid just don't wanna see what you say ^^). Don't talk any more. Thanks

Last edited:
they know if they disable FSO2FSo, lots of members like me has slow connections
will give up sharing and FSO will loose. If they make a survey , u will see nobody wants to loose this option for all.

FileSonic does not have to give up remote Filesonic <-> FileSonic for all files.

FileSonic should just give users the option to prevent their files to be remoted with a simple click.

Then the 'leechers' can go find other files to make money off - instead of making money off other peoples hard work.

Copying other peoples links is not hard work.

If they make a survey , u will see nobody wants to loose this option for all.

That is because a lot of people are 'damned' leechers.
Go do the hard work yourself!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back