FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky FS I sent you pm (about my friends hacked account)
if something can be done thanks if not never mind
I do not want to bother you any more with this

you have been more than helpful and understanding
thanks again (y)

why is it that every time i do a remote upload of several files there are always those "left out" files which u have no way of knowing whether they will complete or not? it's so annoying.

@ brampower: Sunday is a safe bet. Monday isn't :)

@ horde: Yes. US changed back to summertime.
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2011.html March 13 2011 :)

@ Don_Dany_21: 30 days or older perhaps? Or maybe a whole folder was removed. That won't show up either.

@ techdaemon: Sometimes sites will reject login even if you have opened a session with 100 files. We only grab X files per time, therefore, it will retry the login after X files. If that fails, some of the files will perhaps fail too (or go on processing for a long time). Some files are in the remote tab for longer than 60 minutes; those will be retried. After 120 minutes it usually will end up in Fail.

Last edited:
^ the site from which i am trying to grab files from doesn't require authentication.

maybe this problem's got something to do with the broken/slow servers fileserve has, don't you think? in fact a tiny fraction of my files, from what i can gather, are on those servers. say i am going to download 100 of my files, 1-5 of them will fail or will take ages to complete. so i thought same thing goes with remote upload.

dude why my earning became 0 from 18$+ and asking

Get Started Today
To start using our affiliate program, you need to fill in your payment details in the box below
even i am trying to provide details of my pp it is informing already exists.

@ Don_Dany: For them to appear they have to be 0-30 days old. If they're 45 days old they won't appear. Nothing to do with Premium :)

@ AppleS: Ctrl + F5

@ DAB: Looking at a new approach to it. Current system doesn't support this and therefore a new system needs to be built for it. File Manager count is more than 6 days delayed now. We know.

@ tre2k3:

1. Terms
2. Paypal emails you telling you have signed up for a subscription.
3. Paypal authorization before pressing "Agree & Submit".
4. Clearly displayed as a subscription before you even fill in your details.
5. [FORGOT TO ADD]: * ...See the * on the payment plan?

Can't be that much of a surprise.

Last edited:
i pressed transfer money to payout account today.But for the whole day its showing pending for the whole day? When can i expect to rcv the payout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back