FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today i used the "fileserve manager" to download. I can say that is a very good tool for make the downloads, for me is greater than idm.

Great download speed and fast "regrup" of the temporal parts (really more fast than idm in this last)

the speed:
[slide]http://www.seriesvo.com.ar/darkacidblue/snap367.jpg[/slide]

Well if this tool going to be like this for the uploads... well, going to be the greatest. If i can upload to fileserve at the same speed than bitshare (10megabytes/s per file - 40megabytes/s total) , i will be happy to make my donation for the tool support :D
since four days the speed with the fileserve manager is fucked, i only rise 4megabytes/s per file - 15megabytes/s total

are some problems? why the big diference compared to my quoted post?

i have some complaints about downloading from fileserve : the download stop after few minutes and have to lunch the download again
any explanation about this ?

@ HAFMAR: I can't use superficial descriptions like that:

Note down this:
1. Anon/Free/Premium downloading? (Username included if you're Free or Premium)
2. Server & link (i.e. http://www.fileserve.com/file/XXXXX) you're downloading from
3. Time stated on FS' site (top right hand corner)

Personally I haven't tried a connection fail/break during a download. Works fine here. However, speed has been slumped due to the quake. Wasn't this slow since the quake (unfortunately). Pulling up FB pictures take forever, pulling up a website like Tvrage seems to be mission impossible...More websites are similar.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am using a premium link generator (alldebrid) which is not a leech/rapidleech site, but unfortunately I can not use the generated links to remote upload on fileserve : it does say my file is being uploaded, but after few minutes, on my download manager i only get a 30kb file.

I tried using the same generated Links on some Leech/upload sites, and it's working(uploading) like a charm there, so the problem comes from FS I guess..
(By the way, remote uploading on fileserve works perfectly when using MU premium accounts, so i DO know how to make it work -.-)

testkd.jpg

--> Does anyone have an idea that could get my generated links to work when remote uploading ? :)

Any ideas please ?

Hey guys can you help me?

This will be my first cashout on fileserve... I already click the transfer to Payout account so what should I do next? just wait?

@ Wait? No way Godric! Run around in circles as fast as you can. Time will fly by the faster you run.

:O

PS: Of course you wait!! :)

@ NightMare: We've had our bumps here and there, but if you've been from the beginning you would have seen how far we have progressed. All other competitors have had years ahead of us to improve, yet, we have overtaken them with a blink of the eye. Not because of the payment scheme in which every other follower/wannabe host has copied, but because we have developed so fast and introduced new things to people who was enslaved and slapped around by their host. More power to the people. Let's not forget that prior to us there was no live support on forums.

And all those haters who doubted us to only last 3 months. I guess they still hate, but cannot avoid the fact that we are a popular host that gives privileges to people.

Last edited:
Don't know to be honest - Not the same servers you are pulling from I assume. When did 4 MB/second ever become a bad speed?
Thanks for the answer.

Is not a bad speed, but before the soft raise the 45mb/s, now dont pass the 15mb/s... the speed is two times slower.

I used great amount of the servers and all are at the same speed. But, well the IDM still stay there :D

Good luck ricky.

Well the thing is I CAN use the generated link by alldebrid and use it on a leech site (it starts uploading) but not on fileserve :p
I think they block most filehost IPs including fileserve so they can save their bandwidth...just a guess.

nway, leech sites sucks<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back