FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did it. I am sharing the same files with filesonic and i earned 2$ with filesonic yesterday. however with my fileserve account i only earned 0.17$

Your DL results, has nothing to do with FS Support/problem or your 1st question

look what ricky wrote

@ mert238: Lagged behind by like 4 or 5 days.

counter in FM is behind.

Do a test as suggested hrs ago and check counter after 4 days.

for results it all depends.......on the content........and other factors.

@ soft2050, powerups2, draeq & zenica: PM me the ticket number and username and I'll look into it.

pm sent - thanks for your help regardless of outcome :)

edit - this is the first time he (my friend) got hacked in 10 years using internet
I was never hacked - also 10 years - and I hope it will stay that way
we are very careful but there are always some new hacks and exploits
and you never know if / or when it will happen
Anyway once more thanks for your help

Last edited:
I havent had a single download since 26th february is there anybody having same problem?

2qbhzxc.png

same here; since 5th March :(

Last edited:
I am trying to receive my money, I have transfered it, but it's telling me it's pending..

Is that the right way to do it?

It's saying the status is Pending...

what should i do to receive my money? any tutorial?

same here; since 5th March :(
i think the system is counting late... idk.. i know i get a lot of downloads even tho its not showing

Hi I have problems when I upload files ...... but says despite downloading 450 weighs half or even less ..... please verify whether this well in climbing up the remote ... many friends complain about that and I Greetings delete my backups .....

I am trying to receive my money, I have transfered it, but it's telling me it's pending..

Is that the right way to do it?

It's saying the status is Pending...

what should i do to receive my money? any tutorial?

i think the system is counting late... idk.. i know i get a lot of downloads even tho its not showing

Once you transferred you earnings it will go to pending after a day or two it will show up as this

Transferred from earnings a/c ( Download & Referrals )

then just click on redeem or payout then it will be transferred on Wednesday

Are you from Pakistan or the eastern region of the world, i.e. Asia? We have reports that due to the earthquake in Japan the eastern-seaboard of fiberoptic lines have been damaged and therefore connection to our site and download/upload speed may have been affected. News report states that limited damage was caused, but testing from home connections in Hong Kong we can see a significant difference. This includes sites such Facebook too.

Are you from Pakistan or the eastern region of the world, i.e. Asia? We have reports that due to the earthquake in Japan the eastern-seaboard of fiberoptic lines have been damaged and therefore connection to our site and download/upload speed may have been affected. News report states that limited damage was caused, but testing from home connections in Hong Kong we can see a significant difference. This includes sites such Facebook too.

so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back