FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rey2k5: Nope, not yet. Still issues with it and trying to solve it.

@ all: Please notice that now with Premium users - you can see how much storage you've used.

@ KeYcHaIn: At the moment no. We believe with 500 gb you should be able to make enough to pay for an unlimited upgrade. I've seen people upload 17 gb and make 30 dollars (don't ask me how, because I don't know)

Any ETA on when you guys will fix the DL "breaks"? =/ It's kinda frustrating because I queue up downloads and start the queue and if one breaks, it keeps on trying to send GET and download.. =/

Going to try to update IDM, maybe that'll help?

.sfv's and .nfo's fails almost every time when remoted from RS.

I also have 'flakey' downloads :(
(servers not responding to the request - or responding VERY slowly)

@ CyberMind: Funny enough you don't get any "break" issues for FREE users, so it has left our techies a little bit confused and trying to retrace what the issue could be.

Like always...We will solve the issue! We live up to our promises.

@ Gerner2010: On FTP it doesn't. I'll see if our RU even allows SFV and NFO. Our Remote Upload doesn't prioritize sizes btw.

For all the people who didn't and still don't trust FS.
Here is the payout payment proof :
t6r1at.png

11r4squ.png

Thanks FileServe.

@ all: Stats are now up again guys

@ Yad: Hmm..Paste me the link, I'll pass it on.

I reuploaded again those links.

By any chance can you add an option to delete the removed dmca files from it's proper section?
Because it's becoming quite messy for me there.

@ Yad: When we get the time, we will clear the list in one go and have the 30 days automatic removal implemented ASAP.

@ all: Improving features (email security, extend account with earnings, etc.) are coming soon when we get the "breaking downloads" issue sorted. A solution has been proposed to this and will be tested for the next coming days.

Ricky,

Are the stats being displayed right now correct? I see it's updating but only showing like one or two downloads every hour. Which is unusually low for me. I'm used to seeing it completely stopped but the way it's updating now seems incorrect. Let me know. Thanks.

@ all: Language support getting integrated.

@ NickG: Just a temporarily stop on stats - Don't know why. Everything is counted as always.

[EDIT]: New stats server coming up, so everything should run quicker with regards to the stats :)

326 file in my account, but i can see any of them in file manager!!! also some of them downloaded, but not even 0.01 $ for me!!!
what is going on?

@ m107: IF you can't see your files, you're most likely using FireFox

Stats are a little delayed, but should be back to normal when we get that new server up. No data is lost

@ all: We cross our fingers we have found a solution for the breaking-lines on downloads. Please when you test/download and you see breaking connections, report only if these are between server90-115. Thanks :)

[EDIT]: SITE WILL GO DOWN FOR ~10 MINUTES (Very soon) DUE TO NEW SERVER BEING SETUP SO NO MORE STATS DELAYS

Ricky..

Are you guys going to fix this firefox issue?
Firefox is the only browser I like to use and I would really like not to change browser everytime I want to check the files i've uploaded.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back