FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky can u tell me how to add the fileserve plugin to RL if i want to downlaod stuff and the link for the plugin ??/Please i need it urgently.... :'(

can't upload from my computer:
Unsuccess

File Upload Failed! Please try again.

i tried uploading a few different files but all of them stop half way...

@ Ar!yaN: Well..It was until the server that was communicating with back- and front-end crashed (literally). No data has been lost of course! We're building a new server and this should be up very shortly again.

Your next question: No, you will not lose the data. If you have 10TB stored and your account goes back to "Free" you will not lose this data. You just cannot upload until you have deleted 9.51TB

hmm k , it meas the space is remain in our account , else premium expire

and also want to know if need more space means buy more premium ?

what space will come with 1 day premium account ?

Loads now - looks like it comes up and goes lol. Ricky anyway I am never able to do more than 4 MB/s. Are we capped to that speed?

Hello Ricky,

Not sure if you're aware, but speeds for premium are still what I would consider 'slow'. Here's a sample log from a download:

[root@server1 ~]# wget http://fs32v2dm.fileserve.com/dl/de...5/The.L.Word.S01.DVDRip.XviD-SAVANNAH.avi.rar
--2010-07-07 11:58:52-- http://fs32v2dm.fileserve.com/dl/de...5/The.L.Word.S01.DVDRip.XviD-SAVANNAH.avi.rar
Resolving fs32v2dm.fileserve.com... 209.222.7.215
Connecting to fs32v2dm.fileserve.com|209.222.7.215|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 733106176 (699M) [X-LIGHTTPD-send-file]
Saving to: `The.L.Word.S01.DVDRip.XviD-SAVANNAH.avi.rar'

100%[========================================================================================================================================================================================>] 733,106,176 3.19M/s in 3m 57s

2010-07-07 12:02:50 (2.94 MB/s) - `The.L.Word.S01.DVDRip.XviD-SAVANNAH.avi.rar' saved [733106176/733106176]

I've tried multiple files, and I've never managed to go beyond 3mb/sec on a transfer (that too, if I'm lucky). Else it hovers around a maximum 2mb/sec.

And the server I'm trying this on, is on a 1gbit uplink. I've tried filetests from other hosts and successfully managed 25mb/sec and more.

Is this going to improve, or are the speeds expected to stay at this level?

@ mo3tez: Tomorrow or Friday we'll calculate it for you.

@ thierryownz: No. Our communication server went down.

@ axxo786: We never create a download plugin as far as I recall. That was DEVILZ.

@ f4n3 & ibou12: Yes, sorry. Was informed we didn't change anything and therefore it'll be looked at tomorrow.

@ Ar!yaN: Premium = unlimited space. Means you can upload all you want. If you end up going back to "free" your files will be kept, but you won't be able to upload anymore if you go above 500gb.

@ Dman & lifetalk: I'd say 733 mb in 4 min. is quite satisfactorial.

2n9as09.jpg

[EDIT] @ stats will be going again very soon. Please hang in there. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back