FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it OK to suggest downloaders to use JDownloader or FreeRapid to download files from fileserve ?

Yes...We suggest Internet Download Manager. Seems to be getting the best speeds with that.

======
@ FTP = Should be fine
@ Remote = Looks ok too
@ Rapidleech = Relatively ok - We see a lot of people using that plugin with us!

Hey all...Looks as the website is responding fine now. Get it confirmed by Ctrl + F5 on it.

Thanks!

@ kennt: Start moving it all over and go exclusive ;)

The site is loading really slowly for me, taking 10-15 seconds to load any page. Improve the speed, if the site loads slowly, people will think the downloads will be slow, you'll get less premium signups and less people using the service. Fix the speed issues asap, that should be your main priority. Remote upload speeds are decent, hotfile and storage are much quicker from the servers Im using though.

If you copy a file, you get 2 different files.
And if you delete the first file, the second one still exists. I tried, so it's ok.

FileServe has no reason to delete files that has not been reported.

So the DMCA thing is screwed and dead. B-)

yes DMCA is a helpful tool in seeing which links are dead , so u can reup them asap , its a unique feature from any other file host :)
FileFactory has had that feature for a long time m8, definitely not unique.

Nothing about fileserve is unique, it just has selected features taken from many other hosts.

Hey Ricky,

FileServe should look into the jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad userbase and try to make IPA hosting on FileServe iPhone friendly. I'm not sure if any uploader has tried to upload a .IPA to FS and submit to Installous but you guys should look into it.

Just an idea.

@ CyberMind: iPhone application to make it compatible with the site?

I guess it could be a brilliant idea, yes, but I wonder if it'll be useful since people don't really get proper good speed on a phone?

BTW...You spoken to my colleague yet?

There is already an iPhone application with a humongous userbase called "Installous". This app allows iPhone users to search, download and install iPhone applications (that would've been normally paid) to their iPhone all from the iPhone itself... Users submit links for the apps listed in Installous and hosts are split into "iPhone friendly" and "Non iPhone friendly". Currently FileDude seems to be taking the lead for the best host to download from in this case but I bet FS (with a little R&D) could offer a way better service with faster speeds (which is what we all want).

As for the translation that was done, yeah I did. I resent the translated excel file and waiting on his reply.

Ricky i can't seem to surpass 1mb upload speed via rdp.I am using Fs Manager made by Jueki.
If i upload to Rs it can go up to 15mb for 5 queued uploads.

Screenshot
Code:
http://screensnapr.com/u/i/195hgv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back