FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stats frozen again for a few hours already...........

i guess the techs still haven't managed to fix this problem yet.

and the site is still loading really slow..... :(

Site went down, so stats were stopped. Stats are slightly delayed right now...We are putting up a new & faster server for this.

Remote and FTP is working fine. RL uploads look to be doing fine too.

If any of you guys experience a "break" in your connection with our downloads. Could you please submit a traceroute + the IP you performed this from? Also could you submit the URL you tried to download from. Thanks :)

We've solved ~90% of all 404s now. Remaining will be solved today, so no more file not found if it is present at the landing page.

Still not working...

4145n.jpg

We added 40 servers in total. I think we're doing ok with the speeds to be honest.

We are fixing more things and we have a bunch of new features that will come out and make life easier for you guys. We are the fastest DEVELOPING 1-click-filehosting on the market right now.

Just received my FS premium account. Downloading now and I must say that FS is giving me a 250 - 270 KBps DL speed. My internet connection is a 2Mbps. GJ FS! (y)

Btw Ricky, if you guys need anything else, I am at your disposal. ;)

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/ljtwme.png[/slide]

Ricky the stats is not like auto update ? time to time ?

and one more thing if we bought premium account and from that we will get more space and the premium expire so the space is also gone ?

@RickyFS
Translation done, file sent, Premium has already been added to my account - THX!
Was 4 hours of hard work + 2 x 1 hour of proofreading.

Now I have another problem:
What is the URL for checking on how many Premium days you have left on the account?

TIA!

Hm, I'm getting issues on IDM. It seems that when a file hits a certain percentage, the speed drops to 0, then if you stop and restart the download, it continues as normal.

@Ricky: Yeah, the speeds are great but there is the issue I stated above :P.

EDIT: I think it has to do with the multithreading download from IDM? Not sure but just guessing.

My file download error is still not solved after so many days... :(

This is one huge issue that prevent me from pushing FS at all. Please get it solved the soonest.

@ Ar!yaN: Well..It was until the server that was communicating with back- and front-end crashed (literally). No data has been lost of course! We're building a new server and this should be up very shortly again.

Your next question: No, you will not lose the data. If you have 10TB stored and your account goes back to "Free" you will not lose this data. You just cannot upload until you have deleted 9.51TB

@ Gerner2010: Awesome man!

We will have that feature up very soon. If you have questions to when it expires, you can always PM me with your username and I can check up on it.

@ CyberMind: Yes, it breaks ...Sometimes. We're looking for a fix for it, because it is annoying as hell. I totally understand that!

@ Gonzo1136: Could you paste me that URL again? I thought we had that eradicated already. Let me know

@ all: Stats will be back online updating real time in a few hours and your earnings for today and yesterday will have been recovered :)

@ all: Try webupload again for us please. See if it's ok.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back