FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always very funny to see people talking about leech.
Of course we do leech.
Everybody does.

I leech for example BangBros.

I download, and then I upload.
It's not my file, or my hard work.

It is BangBros file and hard work.

This is the fact: We are stealing people's content all day long.
People who legally owns the rights of that content.
And it's ok (to us).

But if we remote upload from a thief, it's bad ?

I don't see why the guy who ripped "The Godfather"'s dvd should get more respect than Francis Coppola himself.

lol, who the fuck do you think you are ? :D

back to topic... ;)

1- Is it possible to remote upload from FileServe to FileServe ?

I tried to do that with a 200 Mo file, and i got a 32 Kb file.
So it's not working, though the 32 kb file appears in my files and not in the failed uploads.
I have no FileServe premium account.
Is it the reason why it's not working ?

2- Things we need as soon as possible:

Possibility to buy premium account from our earnings money.
Moneybookers.
A working remote uploading system from Hotfile to Fileserve.

3- If you need someone to translate the website in French, i can help.

@ Gempis: 50% of all users. Meaning it's not fully updated yet.

@ ibou12: No not yet. We are designing the FS2FS model so it doesn't deteriorates the integrity of the site or the moral of the users.

Possibility to buy Premium with earnings = Soon
Moneybookers = Soon
A working remote uploading system from HF2FS = Don't know if possible. HF bans your IP and it's game over.

We got the website translated in French I believe...We haven't incorped it with the HTML yet.

Yeah maybe FS2FS would not be so cool, cause I would leech your links and you would leech mine, ...

But what we need is a way to "duplicate" one of our files inside of our FS account.

Because it would be the ultimate way to screw the DMCA thing.

You see what i mean ? :D

B-)

Didn't see that.

I copied one file.

This is the link of the old one: http://www.fileserve.com/file/p4KrrKh
and this is the link of the new one: http://www.fileserve.com/file/UtWFbC3

The nummer of uploaded files has increased from 429 -> 430.
And the storage too.

But it gives me the same nummer of downloads for both files (28).

So...

Do we really have 2 different files here ?

If i post the first link to some forums, and if the first file is deleted (DMCA thing), will the second link (i won't post it anywhere) still be working ?

@ Gempis: 50% of all users. Meaning it's not fully updated yet.

@ ibou12: No not yet. We are designing the FS2FS model so it doesn't deteriorates the integrity of the site or the moral of the users.

Possibility to buy Premium with earnings = Soon
Moneybookers = Soon
A working remote uploading system from HF2FS = Don't know if possible. HF bans your IP and it's game over.

We got the website translated in French I believe...We haven't incorped it with the HTML yet.

You guys are doing a great jobb =)

By the way, when was it that you guys plan to add the payout button again? was it tmr?

@ ZeroAT: In about 1 hours time, we should have that back and it should be calculated for the 4th and the 5th of July.

[EDIT]:
@ ibou12: Yes you have 2 different files.

I am getting this kind of error...

For example this link seems to work

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/FqMfvGq

But when it is about to start downloading, I will get error like...

Code:
File not found
Firefox can't find the file at http://fs88v2dm.fileserve.com/dl/758ba183677322295ce3c9ac6bfbe51a/4c32c37f/fa35f7/[HonE]_Sora_no_Iro,_Mizu_no_Iro_-_01_[H264_AAC]_[DVD]_[7E9F0F8D].mkv.

Can someone tell me what is wrong here? o_O

If i post the first link to some forums, and if the first file is deleted (DMCA thing), will the second link (i won't post it anywhere) still be working ?

@ ibou12: Yes you have 2 different files.

Ricky i don't think you answered straight to it. The MD5 of the files will be the same. So if first link got reported and taken down, will the second file(copy) remains in our directory or it will be taken down too (as HF)?

Same question as KeYcHaIn.
BEcaue hotfile has a similar feature too but it doesnt change the md5 which is an useless feature if u ask me.

You are expecting the FileServe servers to change the MD5 of every file you copy? That's absurd, just be happy that your copies aren't being deleted aswell (I'm pretty sure he mentioned it before as I saw people saying that it works).

(From my understanding) to change MD5, FS must edit the file somehow. If it's a single media player file then FS must archive it so that the file becomes different in size or something which will cause to generate a new MD5 value. That is going to cause extra extra server loads.

@ rey2k5: We are fixing this issue. 404 is due to our servers not communicating and locating where the proper file is.

@ MD5-hash...Others already replied correctly to it. :)

@ RickyFS,

stats for July 4th are done.
And the stats for July 5th?? Are they already finished?? Cause it says they'll be added along with today's (July 6th).... so that's why I'm asking if they're finished already or not....

The inquiry is about whether the file stays or not and not about MD5 change.
just be happy that your copies aren't being deleted aswell (I'm pretty sure he mentioned it before as I saw people saying that it works).
So i assume the copies won't get deleted along with originals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back