FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fs95 seems fixed...

BTW: Anyone interested in a IRC channel?

BTW2:
Something must have been fixed.
I can load 100 files into IDM without any errors! (still a bit slow though)
=)

@ Cojba: When he approves/checks it :)

@ Gerner2010: We only brought this "fix" to the new machines. Hence s90-115 - We will have this integrated from s1-89 tomorrow. We want to dip our toes into the water and not do a headjump into the low end :) We do believe that this is the fix that causes the "line breaks". Also we tweaked the DB to respond quicker.

@ EL-Warez: Can you explain more?

i mean ricky that when you are in your account,between download speed and referals there was the files tab...how many files you have and how many are pending..ex 150(3 pending)

Yes...Was taken away - Temporarily - Was slowing your page load down, so we need to re-write the code for it. You guys don't want slow page load, nor do we ;-)

We just want you to be the NO 1..do what you can to be and we will support you with every way we can..i am totally convinced that FS won't close tomorrow,that it pays more that everyone and their services are top notch..Keep up

Peace

EL-Warez & rhyrok: Thanks for the kind words! Appreciate it.

We listen to people and what their needs are - We will add all the functions you've requested. They slowly come ;)

We just want you to be the NO 1..do what you can to be and we will support you with every way we can..i am totally convinced that FS won't close tomorrow,that it pays more that everyone and their services are top notch..Keep up

Peace

QFT!

Ricky,

I know the techs are working very hard to get the bugs fixed quickly.
Things are working much better now. I'm sure you guys will become the top file hosting site very soon!:D

And does anybody know about RS new rules ?
I read this morning they were only charging 10% of the used traffic during some hours, but i can't find the news anymore at RS website.

Would be interesting to know how it works, regarding remote uploading from them.

@ ibou12: Yes, we would recommend using FTP upload if you're sending from home, for now, until webupload is fixed.

@ andrewmacatulad: [EDIT] it is being fixed now.

@ Gerner2010: Sometimes it MAY go down to 0 kbps - We know the reason, so we will be able to fix it today as well ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back