FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ thierryownz: You got payout as far as I remember.

Hit payout button before Sunday to be on the safe side.

@ RUSSHIM: After 30 days.

@ fbiotai93: Should work..Which blog are you using?

@ lion_boy877: With the current issues we still need to sort them out. Why? Because they're fundamental for our growth in the overall aspect. MB is also a way, but not to the same extent as to get something such as ridding the 404 and break-link issues.

@ Yad: I believe every 30 min. it should be updating. Possibly more frequently. It isn't "1 download = Pay"-real time. Little bit of lag since the server needs to calculate and push this in.

@ BorisManUtd: I saw a few people saying Webupload doesn't work, however, we have an increase of people successfully uploading via our Web. Maybe the problem is only for some people...? Let me know.

RIcky, put one tool to show when in a day, we had more downloads (I mean hour) or something to show which hour we had each download would be nice, to we know when we get more downloads, and work more on this hours

It is normally made between Monday morning and Tuesday

Question for you ricky: When will the buying premium with earnings coming out?

Zero, simple, use the payout to a paypal account, and use the paypal account to buy premium...You dont need to have paypal verified to buy there

@ thierryownz: You can request on Sunday if you like to

@ fbiotai93: Send me your blogger.com url and i'll check the html.

@ Rhyrok: That's a function we need to look into. Noted it.

@ LEVAC109: The time displayed on the site, top right corner.

@ duality99: Anywhere between Mon-Weds. If there is a delay in payment (which there shouldn't be since we fixed this...finally!!), we will notify everyone on here and news.

@ ZeroAT: After the email security feature is done.

Ricky can you guys add a feature like Rs for example when you upload a file named "Clash of the Titans" to give later the filename Clash_of_the_Titans or Clash.of.the.Titans or something?

Because linkifaction addon for firefox linkifes only this part
Code:
[URL]http://www.fileserve.com/file/2cXaVf9/Clash[/URL]
and the other part no since there are spaces between them.

Please look into it.

Ricky see the problem i am facing i am not ablt to see how many files have been uploaded...

[slide]http://i28.tinypic.com/205xuzc.jpg[/slide]

Is it with me only???? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back