FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your login ID was changed? Is that even possible?

And how did you discover that your login was changed?
Just curious..

Lol that is the weirdest thing I ever heard. If your login ID did change somehow, how in the world did you find out what the new ID is? You shouldn't even be able to login with old ID anymore. :))

yes, it happened to me when I upgraded to 1 year pre account last night, after changing password n clicking 'generate new password (FTP)' then when I tried to log in again, it said 'user doesn't exist'. Check my email, an new email from FS with the link to login with the new ID and new pass !

Hey Ricky. I hope you don't disable users because they earn a big amount of money in a week. I've read horror here: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=55782. I earned over a hundred this week solely from downloads and I am a free user. My storage is about 490 GB ATM.

@All: Are there people here who earn over a hundred bux in a week or have been paid that amount before and did not have any problems (disabling of account in particular) whatsoever and use quite a big amount of storage?

My friend earns 350$ + every week from fileserve, they dont disable accounts of high earners.

hey guys ,
i have a question , you know that harry potter 7 is out
if i kept reuploading it coz as you know links go down in no time
but everytime i reupload i change files name and add some text or photo or something
like that at the rar
will this get me banned ?
thanks in advance

no , i don't think
i'm quite sure that its okay , but i wanna be totally sure
waiting answer from you ricky or someone with giving reson

i respectfully disagree with you masterb
but thanks for replying

will your account get disabled if you back up your files, make copies of them and repost them when the original get deleted? isn't that what the copy feature is for?

@ricky i think its time you no longer turn a deaf ear to the issue of disabling of accounts. there's no mention of this in your terms of use. i have never been a disabled user yet, but I fear it might happen in the future if i unintentionally do something you may not like. at least warn us, or give hints or pointers on how to prevent our accounts from getting banned/disabled.

About copying files, Fileserve only deletes the reported file. The copied files still exists after that.

Ok FS does not want to delete the same files all day long.
But reuploading or copying is the same thing, FS may have to deal with the same files 10 times a day.

If FS wants to solve that problem, they have to kill the copy button.
But allowing it to copy files and then banning us for using it would not be fair.

I concur.

@ techdaemon: You haven't read our terms properly then. Our lawyers (yes, we did hire some unlike others) have written our Terms...It's there.

@ all: Seems like people are forgetting they take customer service for granted, demanding to get answers... Our goal was to have a support thread, yet, people must misunderstand and take it for granted. When people are trying to give me orders you must be thinking you're the boss. Newsflash! The ball doesn't roll that way. I'll leave this thread - Either permanently, or I'll assign another member of staff who's going to give you copy + paste answers. This was brought on to yourself and if you think "as a mass" you can call the shots, you're absolutely wrong. I apologize to the people who may have genuine problems that could be solved on the spot, but if you want to get it solved now, you should go through our Contact Us page (from now).

95+% of all cases that are reported as "disabled" are mostly done in the rightful manner. Shamefully it is the little people who scream the loudest. We have a majority of people who conducts business in a proper manner, and then we have the remaining 5% who thinks they can screw us over by shouting and trying to make us bend and buck. Clearly, your "I paid, but I tried to screw you" doesn't fly with us. Do you really see the majority of people screaming loud and bitch like little schoolgirls? No.

The general consensus of "the customer is always right" doesn't fly with us either - I'll be the first to admit we will give you the middle finger if your mentality is such. The customer isn't always right. If you've stuck with the terms (in which there's a ton of people who has), you wouldn't have been flying on top of our radar thinking we wouldn't detect you.

And to the people who tries to demand...Think about who revolutionized customer service in a proper way. You took it a bit too far demanding and thinking you could call the shots - That's probably why other hosts will just ignore your request for an answer..we didn't - Until now. So from now on, stick with our customer service. My forum time is over and it is going to be evaluated if we are going to provide this support. A few of you still got my personal email and I'll be happy to answer your emails (if I have accepted you with the brains and valid reasons in the right place). It is a shame it has come to this, but when you take the piss, I'll take the piss straight back - That has been our policy from the get-go; we run a lenient policy, but don't think we will let you tread all over us and take the piss...Which doesn't come without consequences. Timeout has been set for the ones who screwed it for the rest.

Good day and happy earnings everyone. I wish you God speed and the best.

//Out.

Too bad. Understand it though. Every day people complaining their account got deleted while they used public rapidleech and/or referred themselves. Best of luck :)

@ edyzeid: No. go through our support. Blame the rest :)

Probably the last time I refresh this thread. Good day and your account will most likely get recovered in 2-3 days starting from Monday.

What I meant by "no mention of" was the no mention of the policy regarding the abuse of the copy feature and not the disabling of accounts in general which is discussed in detail in no. 7 (Member Content) in the FileServe Website Terms and Conditions. Sorry, I wrote the paragraph in a muddle as I just woke up and was still sleepy at 06:58 AM.

Don't leave ricky, haters gonna hate
kxs1U.jpg

Ricky - I dont blame you man - some people are scamming bastards and others moaning bastards. Leave if you want to - but most of us wants you to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back