FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RickyFS,

I message you from 6 times. sir why are you didn't reply me. if you cannot unblock my account plz tell me what is the reason for it. if you cannot tell reason for it plz delete my account(then i can create a new account). i join with fileserve from two month because of i am trusting you. In the last two months
fileserve paid me on the time. but suddenly what happened my account, after i shifted premium account.i am not share my premium account with anybody. there is not opportunity to share with anybody. because of my account is block after one day, premium account conservation.i didn't download anything. why didn't company get any responsibility about my account after i contact them. Is this RickyFS reply only for big web site holders?. isn't you reply normal users. i beg other members in this forum, plz help me in this problem. there is any doubt full reason in this problem for neglect my inquiries.

MY fileServe Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM

I converted my free account to premium account (22.11.2010). (23.11.2010) my account disable ( Display "USER DISABLED" ). Capacity of my account is about 500GB.i get so much hard to upload these data.i have sent the message two times to fileserve but they didn't reply me yet.
fileserve is best file sharing company.I have worked with fileserve since last two months.but i haven't face this type of problem.so i am looking forward while you solve this.

I am not refer myself.
I am not used fs account on a public RL service
I am not share my account with anyone.

You're very persistent, VIPWJ. Just get a new account.

Hotfile killed my premium account for using Remote Upload FROM Hotfile to Fileserve. They ignored all my mails. I returned to Hotfile, invested another $59.99 and created a new premium account, made $2000 from them and called it even!

It's not like you're losing your home or anything. It's only $60. Get over it!

@Rickyfs can i make more than one account and add same payment e-mail both of them..

for sure .. i wont be my refferal.. so is that possible or not?

Why are there so many reports of disabled accounts all of a sudden. For some reason, I dont think all of them are guilty.

Yeah, maybe FS should give them a warning first and not ban them instantly... I feel for you guys :(

I also have vps on diff locations but I only use one for download...

Makes me think of buying an account to those public leech sites so I wont get banned...

You're very persistent, VIPWJ. Just get a new account.

Hotfile killed my premium account for using Remote Upload FROM Hotfile to Fileserve. They ignored all my mails. I returned to Hotfile, invested another $59.99 and created a new premium account, made $2000 from them and called it even!

It's not like you're losing your home or anything. It's only $60. Get over it!

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=15080
Thank you iTwins try to help me.
Capacity of my account is about 500GB.I get so much hard to upload these data to fileserve account. i don't care my money. but i want my data.

I hope they give a warning first specially if it isn't that big..
Now I am scared of losing my files that is over 12TB already....
Even though I had no referal and didn't download from my RDP just upload..

I hope they give a warning first specially if it isn't that big..
Now I am scared of losing my files that is over 12TB already....
Even though I had no referal and didn't download from my RDP just upload..

Exactly, a couple of warnings should be a must before any action is taken. Many of us have huge amounts of data in our premium accounts and have invested a considerable amount of money in buying that account. To lose all that at the snap of a finger can be heartbreaking.

I see a couple of members claiming they never shared their accounts and yet they are not getting an explanation as to why their account was disabled. This is certainly making me nervous as I bought a premium account just a couple of days ago.

I do not agree. You dont give warnings to cheaters.
"Hey! You stole some money from us - here is a warning!"

Do not forget that out of the almost hundred(?) people complaining about getting their account banned in this thread - only like 2-3-4 has been mistakes. (From what I have been able to read)
The rest has been justified.

But of course; Accounts banned by mistake sucks.

I do not agree. You dont give warnings to cheaters.
"Hey! You stole some money from us - here is a warning!"

Well you can never be sure if they are cheaters by simply detecting multiple IPs. Most uploaders use their accounts from home and server. Sometimes even from office. That means its possible to detect 3-4 different IPs but doesn't mean the guy is sharing his account.

If they don't investigate throughly before disabling accounts, there are bound to be casualties and if that is the case people will hesitate to buy long term accounts.

Sometimes its not even about the money spent on buying the account, its the huge amount of data stored in our accounts which is more precious than anything.

True, true.

And I would think that FS are trying to do the best they can - without employing 10 more people to check accounts 24/7.

(Ricky might explode when he comes online and reads the past few pages of this thread.
Does anyone know of a cheap undertaker? :) )

well , it sucks to see all these member complaining from FS , for me its a great host
i'm my main host at my topics maybe all those bans coz they have a bot which check accounts , i don't think that they wanna fail their clients
hope you fix that Ricky
it sucks to be disabled , but it can never come for nothing !

The various IP, is one of the mistakes they have almost all servers.
Believe 1ip = user, pss has nothing to do.
Really:
1ip = 1User
1ip = 900user
6ip = 1User
6ip = 6user

Vasar can not understand how your system of fraud in something as primitive as having ips.

I have $20.58 in my 'downloads and referrrals'. I transferred it and it says: $20.25 'Pending', However, when I reload the page the transfer pending disappears and the account payable stays 0.00 and the payout button remains grayed out.

I tried it several times.

@sniffdog

Read:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=499608&postcount=6263

Hint: You can not press Payout-button - yet.

@Ladyk

Number of IPs is only 1 item to check for when checking if a user cheats.
There is at least 3-4 other things to check for.

I do not think FS ban users solely based on the number of IPs used.

Good news that take into account not only that.
That seeing the messages from the other user was losing confidence in fileserver, and more when I saw that you were using foul language.

Hey Ricky. I hope you don't disable users because they earn a big amount of money in a week. I've read horror here: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=55782. I earned over a hundred this week solely from downloads and I am a free user. My storage is about 490 GB ATM.

@All: Are there people here who earn over a hundred bux in a week or have been paid that amount before and did not have any problems (disabling of account in particular) whatsoever and use quite a big amount of storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back