FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed some slowness when I try to download a file, or just before.. When I put a link in IDM, I have to wait from 1s-30s to make a redirection to a propriate download link, also noticed that when downloading on server. Does anyone has a same problem as me? :/

@RickyFS
Any idea how to know what FILES are DELETED due to DMCA? The tab doesn't show which is the latest files that are being deleted. It annoyed me to check them manually when I have so many files being deleted.

Thanks.

Hi Ricky,

I asked about this problem more times with messages. plz give me answer. can i get my account back or not?. plz say one word.Don't neglect my message.

I am not refer myself.
I am not used fs account on a public RL service
I am not share my account with anyone.

I'm curious to know about this guy and why Ricky ignore him.

@ cober: Cant have been all servers? Got a few links that I can follow you up with?

@ windows: Tab works fine. Ask others on here.

@ surfer: It will hopefully be even faster :)

@ killer123: Not on our agenda. You can remind us of that sometime in 2011 when we've cleared more of our to-do list.

@ Ricky: will FTP upload from EU (Germany) be faster in the near future?
Also, my files got deleted very soon, is there a way to export all the links just one click (I think this function is not difficult to do). To search and locate links (which parts died) is very slow and time consuming. Thank for your reading this.

Anybody facing FTP problem?
i transfer since yesterday, all my file failed to upload =_="
but in my Cuteftp log is already finished, i change the rar name shorter and still failed to upload.

@ cober: Cant have been all servers? Got a few links that I can follow you up with?

@ windows: Tab works fine. Ask others on here.

@ surfer: It will hopefully be even faster :)

@ killer123: Not on our agenda. You can remind us of that sometime in 2011 when we've cleared more of our to-do list.

Yeah.. I know that but.. it's hard to tell which are being deleted. Is there any sorting by date Deleted instead of "upload date/time"?

BTW, please check remote upload. Sometimes, it is working and sometime not and sometimes, the pending takes too long although my transfer is finished.

Thanks.

Hello RickyFS

i regester and use fileserve my username javlovers
i earn some money and trasfer to payout account
but my account history show $44.82 Pending
how much take time ? now 24 hour status still show panding

Thanks

Hello RickyFS

i regester and use fileserve my username javlovers
i earn some money and trasfer to payout account
but my account history show $44.82 Pending
how much take time ? now 24 hour status still show panding

Thanks

ywah, and my payment wasnt made in first hour.. like WTF? :DB-) dude... read the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back