FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ windows: Remote does well. Why it messes up sometimes could be the connection was dropped, so you end up with a "pending" or even a "failed" transfer.

@ itmees: Can't do much about FTP setup. We cannot change it at this current time and moment. You moving from server to server?

@ cober: pm

@ windows: Remote does well. Why it messes up sometimes could be the connection was dropped, so you end up with a "pending" or even a "failed" transfer.

TBH, I don't think so. I remote upload two files to FileSonic and no pending. No problem with it.

While, FileServe when I remote upload the same two files. One of the files is still pending... <_<

I checked using vnstat, and the amount of size transferred are abit more than the two files. So, it's not my connection problem.

now Your service have dissabled my brothers acc!?!
OK the reason for closing my its aceptable,but why his?
thats a premium acc with 4,4TB files and over 106$ and no referals.
whats the reason now?
i have send a email to you and awaiting a explanation!
regards

We live under the same roof and i have explained the problematic to @Rick.Two wekks ago FS have dissabled my acc and OK no problems,now my brothers acc dissabled to, thats BSht i think

It is not BS - stop blaiming FS or Ricky.

If person #1 cheats (you? - is that what happened?) how the hell do you expect FS to be able to distinguish between 2 people using the same IP?

Should FS take your word for it - that you are 2 different people?
I dont think so.

Otherwise all users would make up imaginary siblings whenever they got caught.
(I am not saying that YOU are lying - but the next person to claim the same thing could be lying)

I have explained the problematic a few months ago when my brother going premium.
Im not a cheater!
I just want some explanation from the officil's-operator!
I think thats not your problem and so...

To verify that they are using the same IP brothers just checking to match 1 or 2 last names of the holders of paypal. It's simple.

Anyway does not like having multiaccounting?

My account was disable few hours ago and Ricky said that's because I shared my account. I didn't shared my account with anyone. But I used it to download from my RDP.

I bought FS Premium on 01-11-2010. I used 2 VPS and 1 RDP to download/ upload from FS Account. First VPS - 2010-10-17 to 2010-11-13, Second VPS 2010-11-17 to 2010-11-22 and the RDP 2010-11-22 to now. I PM'd all the IP addresses of them to Ricky.

Im sure there are lot of people here who use either VPS or RDP to download upload Fileserve and never had any problem like this. So I really hope they will enable my account soon cos I never did those three things that CloudShadow said to never do:
01. Refer myself.
02. Download from 2 IPs AT THE SAME TIME.
03. Use the account in Public Rapidleech.

Over the last few days I downloaded more than 100 GB. I hope this isn't a problem.

Im ready to provide anything that you ask to prove my innocence.

I have over 1 TB of data there and earning more than 5$ per day. So I don't want to jeopardize all of my data and my earnings by sharing account.

To verify that they are using the same IP brothers just checking to match 1 or 2 last names of the holders of paypal. It's simple.

Anyway does not like having multiaccounting?

@Harshadewa
My account was disable few hours ago and Ricky said that's because I shared my account. I didn't shared my account with anyone. But I used it to download from my RDP.
My country its not in paypal.so im using paypal from our older sister (swi) and my kid brother from our older brother (GER).My sis is maried an have a diffrent last name.

Yes where using bouth this acc for downloads home and on work and whe have diferent IP's (home-adsl and wireless,workplace-adsl).

My account was disable... without reason...

Hi Ricky,

I asked about this problem more times with messages. plz give me answer. can i get my account back or not?. plz say one word.Don't neglect my message.

MY fileserve Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM

I am not refer myself.
I am not used fs account on a public RL service
I am not share my account with anyone.

Why are there so many reports of disabled accounts all of a sudden. For some reason, I dont think all of them are guilty.

Yeah there are a few people at WBB complaining about their accounts getting disabled as well. This is not a good sign if you ask me.

Customers wont feel confident enough to buy premium accounts if this keeps happening.

I heard the reason is many of them are using their accounts both at home and RDP/VPS. Well that's common practice for uploaders isn't it? Always has been and always will be. This is nothing new. Even I download & upload using my FS account from my RDP. Does that mean I am at risk too?

@Ricky: I had a free account (namdatviet) and just upgraded to premium 1 year paid by PayPal. All of the sudden, my login ID was changed to locnguyen7528. Can you help me to reset the ID back to namdatviet ?

Thank you

@Ricky: I had a free account (namdatviet) and just upgraded to premium 1 year paid by PayPal. All of the sudden, my login ID was changed to locnguyen7528. Can you help me to reset the ID back to namdatviet ?

Thank you

Lol that is the weirdest thing I ever heard. If your login ID did change somehow, how in the world did you find out what the new ID is? You shouldn't even be able to login with old ID anymore. :))

now Your service have dissabled my brothers acc!?!
OK the reason for closing my its aceptable,but why his?
thats a premium acc with 4,4TB files and over 106$ and no referals.
whats the reason now?
i have send a email to you and awaiting a explanation!
regards

If you have zero refferal - the only other reason might be account sharing / Public rapidleech
4.4TB & $106 lost - that su***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back