FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
I believe that's the reason,well I'm using fileserve for 5+months,I never faced any problems from FS side.
Why? becuase I don't cheat, I have 3 referrals and they do not earn a cent for me,they are just downloaders,not uploaders.
I use my FS account on my VPS to upload and I use FS account to download n my normal home connection,But I barely download becuase most of the time I use my own server.
I use FS premium just for higher space,that's all.
Don't abuse their system people,Just enjoy it,!
Do hotfile have this kind of a thread to help people,heck they don't even reply when we send a mail and they never give our account when some one hack it.
Theysay it's our responsibility to protect our accounts,I say it's hackers reposibility to hack our accounts lol!

@ iTwins: You do not make any $$$ via "Referrals link".. We do not have a Pay Per Sale program available. Only thing that remotely reminds you of a PPS program is My Sites. We will have that upgraded and fixed for hopefully next week - After the issue of file manager.

So, did you mean pp who buy premium account through ref link will not credit to site sale? I now understand why I got lots of refs, but none of them credit to my site earning :P

Hi Ricky,

I asked about this problem more times with messages. plz give me answer. can i get my account back or not?. plz say one word.Don't neglect my message.

I am not refer myself.
I am not used fs account on a public RL service
I am not share my account with anyone.

I converted my free account to premium account (22.11.2010). (23.11.2010) my account disable ( Display "USER DISABLED" ). Capacity of my account is about 500GB.i get so much hard to upload these data.i have sent the message two times to fileserve but they didn't reply me yet.
fileserve is best file sharing company.I have worked with fileserve since last two months.but i havent face this type of problem.so i am looking forward while you slove this.

MY fileserve Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM

@ hdhieu: Correct.

Basically if you want the sale, the people has to purchase during the same session. If they sign up, close it down and come back a few hours later to then purchase, you'll not get credit for it.

I can tell you that improvement to the My sites bit will be coming soon along with other features. We're just having a hard crack at the File Manager which has set us back a little bit. Things are so unforeseen, so bare with us :)

@ Dj.Ice: Got that spot on buddy. Thanks for the support.

@ iTwins: Yes, because Filesonic grabbed the files. However, they will not count in the stats report and also we can see where the files are going, so it's not an issue.

And I won't be answering your second question. Has nothing to do with fraud or the likes of it coming out of Hong Kong. If people want to see fraud, go to China. IDM would be your choice.

@ CloudShadow: There is a slight possibility of File Manager going slow over the weekend - Fingers crossed it won't, but we will be finalizing and improving even more this coming Monday.

Thanks, Ricky

It's a comfort to hear that the remote upload count is not an issue. Thanks for the assurance.

However, not answering my question regarding HK makes me even more curious. Oh well, I'll live with it for now.

One last question. Since I am from HK, will it be an issue if I try to extend my premium account? Will Fileserve block me?

Thanks

Ricky, it's seem the site has problem? when I went to stats page, it asked me to add payment detail, and all the money earned disappeared.

Edit: The stats is seem working again

@everyone: Even Ricky already said about it, but I would state it again, keep your account safe while using Rapidleech. I have no idea, but today, someone by any change got to know the address of my RL, and then he deleted every files, after that he downloaded and uploaded things lol. Lucky for me, he only knew the address, not ftp account, so I did not lose anything. Overall, just want to let you guys know that, it's not safe to put your account in RL, so becareful.

Hi RickyFS,
I Just click on the transfer to payout account! it seems it take some time to transfer it, i want this money to buy FS 180 Days Account, is there any way you can conferm it so i can buy this account? i realy nead it,

my user in fs:
MihanIT4

i requested on 25/11/2010 :-

47545288.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back