FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why ignore Ricky
Code:
Just have one Question please 
is it safe for my premium account to
integrate it in my public rapidleech site ?

just yes or no please :)

@ Don_Dany_21: Try to reupload it.

@ xlxexgxnxax: Or they can just type it correctly when they see one that they think they can solve (not too hard tbh)

@ ichost: No.

@ windows: Only small files?

@RickyFS
All size. I used remote-upload. The max pending time I had was about an hour.
30 minutes ago, I uploaded 16 files of 300MB size. One of them just got into the files from pending. The rest took about 5 min after upload. 8-)

@ windows: Could also be the place where the remote happened from. We have no clue if they fancied cutting the line for that specific IP that was grabbing the file.

@ worldnxt: Did it work when you put it in between the <html> and </html> tag?

RickyFS.. can i use my premium account in my rdp..??

Actually i use it in my pc... but i need download on my rdp with fileserve...

the account is personal, no shared... but i want use it on both.. my pc and rdp.. it's possible..??

Hey Ricky,
How can I change my site verification?
Here is the story:
I changed my host but still at the same domain and I noticed that somebody bought an account from my site but I got no 5% from it, and I suspect it has something to do with my hosting change.
How do I release my old site and create a new verification?
Because when I add my site again, it always said that my site is already there.

Cheers

Hi Ricky, i asked about this 4 times or more with messages, now im here, because im waiting too much time and i dont know why its taking sooo long :S

See this Picture

2eecsgx.jpg

Now, im asking here, how much it can delay???

Im waiting more than 1 month, is so long right?

I've waiting for answer! Thanks!

@ hijodecain182: Don't download simultaneously and you'll be fine.

@ cilembu: If you have verified it, it should work. Or...In theory it should - Our techs haven't had a look at it for some time because things keep appearing; lately the slow file manager.

Hi Ricky, i asked about this 4 times or more with messages, now im here, because im waiting too much time and i dont know why its taking sooo long :S

See this Picture

2eecsgx.jpg

Now, im asking here, how much it can delay???

Im waiting more than 1 month, is so long right?

I've waiting for answer! Thanks!

a-we-so-me :O

Say to me rickyfs that it happens with my account, what step was that it was out and I not tape-worm time to share files, but now if I am going to rise, but first to want to know if you think me to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back