FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Jayzzy: Site is loading fast across the world for me... But that's maybe because I don't need to load as many files as you need to.

As said..Our techs are working on it and I'm crossing my fingers for it to get fixed for tomorrow.

no , i'm not trying to abuse , but from other hosts i download from RDP and my PC too and everything is good , was trying to be sure at FS coz i saw many ppls getting banned lately

We do not allow for 2 different IPs downloading at the same time. Defeats the purpose of "don't share your account" - Again... How would we know it isn't Joe1 sitting on an RDP while Joe2 is at home downloading. Ask yourself that.

yea , Ricky
the rules are the rules
i will try not to download at RDP and PC at the same time
thanks for the great support .

thanks Gerner for ur help .

Hey ricky - what percentage of downloads are from free users ??
My files are normally around 200mb and 4-5 parts but i was thinking of repacking to > 450mb parts ( 1-2 Parts )

1000 free users downloads 4* 200mb parts : $80
1000 free users downloads 2* 451mb parts : $50

Depend on how many free users downloads as for premium users :

1000 Premium users downloads 1* 200mb parts : $20
1000 Premium users downloads 1* 451mb parts : $25

RickyFS,

I message this forum 2days ago 2 times.But you replied others and why are you neglect my message RickyFS.

I converted my free account to premium account (22.11.2010). (23.11.2010) my account disable ( Display "USER DISABLED" ). Capacity of my account is about 500GB.i get so much hard to upload these data.i send a message yesterday(23.11.2010) to fileserve but they didn't reply me yet.plz unblock my account. if you are in online plz reply now.

MY fileserve Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM
:'(

plz help me any one in this forum.

@ viruz99: No clue. We get more and more for each day - Otherwise our traffic wouldn't keep rising. Compared to premiums using the site it is still a very very large percentage.

@ masterb56: I can tell you when we have fixed the slow file manager, we have improvement for the My Sites part I believe.

Hey rickyFS Premium Voucher Code not working. i created premium with my earning. but when i use it i got "This Premium Voucher Code has been activated". I created it 1 minutes and paste the code 1 minutes later and it's not working. can you take a look on this. I believe no one use this code. It's probably system error.

I pmed you the account. Thanks.
------------------------------------
Edit. Solved. Thanks rickyFS for explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back