FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ fatfighter: Glitch in FTP and/or Remote that we will sooner or later patch up. We've been patching up other places of the site in which people have taken great abuse to :)

Files above 2GB will not be credited.

upload.....maybe alittle bit sucks
but who pays more.....fileserve
as a new starter,
l am telling U guys....always be patient
Ricky pays :) :)

hey ricky , sorry i got a question
i'm a free users , i use my account to upload from RDP and download sometimes
but , i download at my PC too with it
i'm gonna be premium 2day i guess , would the downloading from RDP and my PC get me banned ?
if yes , what's the solve ?
i wanna to download to my pc and my RDP
thanks in advance

@ Cyberpunk: Or is it just because we pressed payout on monday after the cut off time? <= It's usually because of this.

For the RL question - We recommend people getting dedicated IPs, so we avoid any mix-ups or misunderstandings. It's worth it in the long run. Furthermore, true dedicated uploaders do not use much download stream...They use upload and they use a ton of this which we are perfectly OK with.

Last question I pull the trumphcard (see page 1)

Thanks for the answer! So I would have to get either a rapidleech that gives me a dedicated IP or a remote desktop (which come with dedicated IPs as far as I know)

And, sorry for going off-topic here but even though I have a proficiency level at english you challenged me with 'trumphcard' I searched for the term:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trumph card
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump#Trumps_in_card_games

Did you mean the card in card games that has the value of any of the others ie the joker card?

2eztx6o.jpg

Actually what you used was a metaphor to say you don't want to talk about certain things concerned to your business? :) It's ok and understandable. In spanish we use more or less the same metaphor ;) .

@Ricky - My members reporting site is being so slow last 3 days, also my earnings drop down for "-15$" daily average.

What's happening, why is site so slow ?

Hey, Ricky, nice to see you're still serving FS. I thought you jumped ship to elsewhere :) My bad.

Just one quick question:

How come FS no longer accept Hong Kong registrations and why is Hong Kong premium users blocked from JDownloader?

Some speculate that it was because of China's human rights issues but that doesn't make sense. You're from HK too. You and I know HK have its own laws and it has freedom of speech and no human rights issues.

Very curious....

Also Ricky,

Is there a reason why payments cannot be automatic like other filehosts?

Eventually you have to payout anyways, so why the manual steps? It's not like FS has super bandwidth or anything. FS admin panel response time is getting more and more lagged. Making payout automatic could save everyone's bandwidth.

Just a thought.

@ NightMare: I pull my trumphcard on that one.

@ Cyberpunk: Correct

@ spirkov: Probably has nothing to do with the site being slow. Our download page loads quick. Only thing that doesn't load quick is your file manager. More or less has to do with them not being able to simultaneously download anymore ;)

@ iTwins: To your second question - You can still use our site to download with if you're a Premium - Why jD doesn't work is not our problem. They update their plugins, we don't.

Don't see how we're going to automatize it. We catch cheaters every week and we plan on doing so long time in the future as well. That's how we keep paying people the rates they get.

Captchas are working fine.
We can see they're working just fine --- Also if they aren't working it isn't on our end. Google owns ReCAPTCHA. We're using their product. We don't determine whether a captcha is wrongly typed in or not. That's google's job to decide. When they confirm that it is correct they send the information back on our end and that's how we send the users forward to the next page. If google tells us it was wrong we will not let the user go through.

@ play_avi: Possibly temporary block. Are you using it to upload with? Download? Too many requests to our pages will result in a temporary ban. This could either be because you're using a shared IP or your script is not well-maintained.

It is legal to use. We don't prevent download managers from using our site.

What we really don't appreciate are people using anti-recaptcha plugin for jD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back